ADVERTISEMENT

Ball State

Roeder

Junior
Jun 21, 2007
Anyone else a little leery about this one? A young Pudue team that is still building chemistry against a solid in-state mid major that returns a lot of experience.

I also did not know KJ Walton transferred to Ball State until reading the GBI preview. I think this will be a good early test and will probably be much closer than people think.

I'm with you on this one. It's so early in the season going against an experienced team that is going to be pumped up and ready to play. A big test for our young guys for sure.

Home game at Purdue..... IF this is a top 4 B1G team we ought to take care of business at home.... ...if we don't I would question whether we are a top 4 B1G team.

Reactions: guppy likes purdue
Persons was coming here until Swanigan flipped his decision. He went off last year when they won at Notre Dame. I thought Hazen went to Central Florida. He must of transferred too.

Reactions: CarolinaHiker1
Anyone else a little leery about this one? A young Pudue team that is still building chemistry against a solid in-state mid major that returns a lot of experience.

I also did not know KJ Walton transferred to Ball State until reading the GBI preview. I think this will be a good early test and will probably be much closer than people think.
Could be a tough one for the Boilers. Edwards and Cline may both need to get 22 plus. A Purdue win around 5-6 points. A BSU win 8-10. Doubt if Eifort scores much, same with Wheeler. BSU has better forwards. Guards are also pretty good.

Home game at Purdue..... IF this is a top 4 B1G team we ought to take care of business at home.... ...if we don't I would question whether we are a top 4 B1G team.
I'm too lazy to research, but there have been more than a couple of top-4 B1G teams the past few years that took their lumps in Nov. Who we are today is far, far from who we will be in February.

Ball State is a good team with a very good player. Lots of experience as well. It will be a good barometer for the season in my opinion as Ball State could be a tournament team and it will test the gel of the team.

Purdue should win be 10-15 points, but it would be an important win. Especially because this team has a pretty challenging non conference schedule.

Reactions: Do Dah Day
Even with a loss I won't question yet. Just too much basketball left to be played and we have seen us have slow starts to the season and then end up doing well.

That is why they play the games! :)

Even with a loss I won't question yet. Just too much basketball left to be played and we have seen us have slow starts to the season and then end up doing well.

That is why they play the games! :)

The problem is I don’t how many games we can drop we’re expected to win this year; Margin will be thin with this team
We have the best guard in the country and a 7’3 Center..

Ball State is a good team with a very good player. Lots of experience as well. It will be a good barometer for the season in my opinion as Ball State could be a tournament team and it will test the gel of the team.

Purdue should win be 10-15 points, but it would be an important win. Especially because this team has a pretty challenging non conference schedule.

BSU has 7 Indiana all stars on its team...…….

Reactions: tjreese
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT