ADVERTISEMENT

B1G West

Dec 2, 2012
The west is not very good. I'm not sure who we are going to beat but the division isn't good.

Northwestern is still the class of the west IMO (with 2 legit top 25 wins) but they aren't unbeatable.

Lots of BIG teams on the struggle bus today with the MAC

Northwestern is still the class of the west IMO (with 2 legit top 25 wins) but they aren't unbeatable.

Lots of BIG teams on the struggle bus today with the MAC

Northwestern is one of the worst offensive football teams that I have ever seen.

Iowa is the most well-rounded of the Little Sisters of Poor in the West. The winner of next week's Iowa-Wisconsin game will be in the driver's seat. Take a look at the remaining schedules for each time and try to give me an argument. Hell, Iowa could run the table.

Northwestern is one of the worst offensive football teams that I have ever seen.

Iowa is the most well-rounded of the Little Sisters of Poor in the West. The winner of next week's Iowa-Wisconsin game will be in the driver's seat. Take a look at the remaining schedules for each time and try to give me an argument. Hell, Iowa could run the table.

Hey don't count us out...we haven't lost a conference game yet! Haha

Yeah I was just looking at schedules today. Wisconsin's schedule seems very manageable. Then they'll get smoked in the B10 title game again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT