ADVERTISEMENT

<B1G Tourney> Purdue vs. Minnesota: Predictions & Game Thread

'another horrible game by ce and we lose again. he better find his shot quickly or we will be one and done in the ncaa no matter who we play.

It’s gonna be a quick out in the tourney. This team isn’t the same. Once again we peaked at the wrong time. Murphy looked like Lebron tonight. Minnesota will get destroyed the next game and make us look even worse.
Agreed a first round upset is a possibility but think we get past that but may lose in round of 32. Prolly a 4 seed too

Well CE has a back issue that started back when this playing like crap run began. It isn't an excuse but part of it.
BS. If you are playing you are fine, especially if you are taking stupid shots. This is on CE and CMP. Coach needed to help GE much earlier.

Can’t wait for a first round exit but probably second round exit. This is why I wanted a big ten championship outright but we ****ed that up too.

Eifert was terrible tonight, team missed too many close shots, Edwards was not playing well, and the fouls killed Purdue. Mainly letting Minnesota drive to basket was cause of the fouls

Reactions: DannyGranger
Watched most of it on my phone. Definitely not one of CMP's best coaching. Left GE in way to long after consistently getting dominated by Murphy. Thought we should've stuck with Haarms and Williams to end the game.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Eifert was terrible tonight, team missed too many close shots, Edwards was not playing well, and the fouls killed Purdue. Mainly letting Minnesota drive to basket was cause of the fouls
I agree Eifert was bad. I’m not sure why Wheeler didn’t play much in the second half or why we didn’t go twin towers earlier. If Edwards is in fact injured, at least we have time to get healthy.

I assume I won’t be going to Hartford on Thursday now.

Just imagine if we play a team in the tourney with NBA caliber guys. We can't stop guys who won't make the G league.

I agree Eifert was bad. I’m not sure why Wheeler didn’t play much in the second half or why we didn’t go twin towers earlier. If Edwards is in fact injured, at least we have time to get healthy.

I assume I won’t be going to Hartford on Thursday now.

We apparently learned nothing from the last game with Minny. Waited until too late in the game to bring Williams in with Haarms even though they weren't in foul trouble. Jacked up too many 3s even though we could score at will in the post. Not a COY type of game from Painter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT