ADVERTISEMENT

B10 available without cable??

Woodsa

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 18, 2004
Will the B10 network have fall package available to buy direct for those who do not have cable networks?

I have looked online and didn't see any way to purchase B10 network direct. May have to go through Hulu or YouTube TV.

Will the B10 network have fall package available to buy direct for those who do not have cable networks?

I have looked online and didn't see any way to purchase B10 network direct. May have to go through Hulu or YouTube TV.

I have it with YouTube TV.

In another thread someone mentioned it being cheapest thru Hulu. The B1G Network is an add-on to the base plan I guess. YTTV is $65 a month now so probably still cheaper than any cable package that includes BTN but its getting close now.

We get ours through Hulu with Live TV. With the HBO add-on we've got, it's like $70/month. Works really well, basically an inexpensive version of basic cable + sports package & DVR.

For 3 years I have gotten Hulu live. It’s around $50/mo. Really easy to turn on and off; I start service during football season and end it after basketball.

highly recommend it

Reactions: TMFT
Does hulu or ytube have the B1G overflow channesl? If not you could miss up to half of Purdue's games.

Does hulu or ytube have the B1G overflow channesl? If not you could miss up to half of Purdue's games.
I'm pretty sure Hulu does (I have no clue RE: Youtube). Because I didn't miss any IU games last year and was able to watch every PU game I was interested in seeing too, IIRC.

On the basketball side, this question was asked and a poster reported that YouTube TV does indeed carry the overflow channels.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT