ADVERTISEMENT

Attendance?

Nov 18, 2004
Anyone heard any expected numbers for tomorrow night??

I am getting emails every day about ticket deals, so I know it is not a sell out. Wasn't sure how the Thursday night would go over. I couldn't make it work so I had to give up my tickets. I'm sure it will be a loud crowd regardless of numbers.

It holds about 58k.

I know it is a Thursday night, but it is the season opener with a national audience. I really hoped we would sell out. My wife and I will be there. Can’t wait for game time.

It holds about 58k.

I know it is a Thursday night, but it is the season opener with a national audience. I really hoped we would sell out. My wife and I will be there. Can’t wait for game time.

I remember going to RA as a kid with my parents (my father worked at Purdue). Our seats no longer exist. My dad had season seats at the 45yd line on the press side, top row. So we got to stand up and/or lean back against the old metal press box. Good times. RA was a 15min walk from our house.

Operations at the stadium didn't do so hot during the bigger crowds last season. It would be great if they could do anything differently to help ensure that people can get in to the stadium quickly. I understand I can help things along by getting there earlier.

Last edited:
I just took Friday off. Now to find last second cheap seats for 4 plus my 1 year old (first game)

Purdue is offering a 4 ticket deal to this game, see below (Bonus that the money goes to the AD).

Get four (4) tickets plus a $20 concessions voucher for just $44 in the Value End Zone or $60 in the North End Zone! Have a group larger than four? No problem. You can purchase more discounted tickets in your package.

Purdue is offering a 4 ticket deal to this game, see below (Bonus that the money goes to the AD).

Get four (4) tickets plus a $20 concessions voucher for just $44 in the Value End Zone or $60 in the North End Zone! Have a group larger than four? No problem. You can purchase more discounted tickets in your package.

wow that is a ridiculously good deal. I wish I lived closer.

Reactions: KJBBoiler
That's a great deal. I need to call and see if even my 1 year old would need a ticket. I know last year at 6 months he needed one for basketball.

Reactions: KJBBoiler
That's a great deal. I need to call and see if even my 1 year old would need a ticket. I know last year at 6 months he needed one for basketball.

If you ask, the answer is yes because it is a Big 10 rule. However, I have probably taken at least one of my kids when they were under the age of 2 to both bball and football over the past several years and they have not asked for a ticket.

any updated predictions on the attendance tonight?
Or is it still looking like 51k-52k?

Not quite a sellout but (58K) but that is a really solid home crowd for a Thursday night game.

Boiler Up!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT