ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona admits that nearly 100,000 non-citizen 'voters' wrongly listed on voter rolls amid lawsuit

tjreese

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2008
Surely not?
We have it from all the Dems in Congress that all but 3, voted against funding our Govt this week with the SAFE act attached to the CR.....that this is just not a problem.

Surely not?
We have it from all the Dems in Congress that all but 3, voted against funding our Govt this week with the SAFE act attached to the CR.....that this is just not a problem.
illegal voting no doubt has went on for years, but is on steroids now. The last election produced some very unusual data and many understand some of the reasons how. Unfortunately, too many cower when the "racist" is thrown their way. Ensuring US citizens that are legal to vote is fair to all races. Not doing so is not! We had too many cower when the wall was attacked for being racist instead of the reality for the necessity to not only vet the people, but to control just how many are let in.

The dems want power and control and are a fundamental need for the "progressives" which are the dems of today. When you believe that you are capable of understanding all that needs understood and any failure to impact positively your theories was just poor leadership of something else that needs changed for a redo, it is understandable. This has went on for hundreds of years. Today we have almost 50% of the workers in the USA being paid by the government and many believe their self interest is in the government as a result. We truly are at a time of tipping the scales. Everyone has an island of knowledge and some islands are larger than others, but all are dwarfed by what they don't know. If that last sentence is true, which it is...the implication is that in so many things an evolutionary understanding more often than not results in a more positive direction and therein lies the conservative versus the progressive thoughts towards solutions many times...a comparison between the constrained and unconstrained visions.

The quote below has been repeated by Kamala several times in different places, but has been used before her use.

One of Karl Marx's many aphorisms addresses the social, educational, and fiscal disparities of classes; he believed the root of all evil was capitalism. Marx argued that the only solution was equity, a social construct that ensures equal outcomes, however low the common denominator must be set to achieve them. Only by abandoning capitalism and embracing equity can a society and its people, according to Karl Marx, "move forward into a future unburdened by what has been."

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Do we believe the 1.1 million in Texas and the 100,000 in Arizona are the only places or other places haven't just looked?

Finding and fixing mistakes (and in the Arizona instance, went on for over four administrations, fyi) is not evidence of fraud. It’s evidence of checks and balances working (albeit slowly). I get that none of this will penetrate your tightly-wrapped-with-tinfoil head but I do admire the reach you’re making.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
illegal voting no doubt has went on for years, but is on steroids now. The last election produced some very unusual data and many understand some of the reasons how. Unfortunately, too many cower when the "racist" is thrown their way. Ensuring US citizens that are legal to vote is fair to all races. Not doing so is not! We had too many cower when the wall was attacked for being racist instead of the reality for the necessity to not only vet the people, but to control just how many are let in.

The dems want power and control and are a fundamental need for the "progressives" which are the dems of today. When you believe that you are capable of understanding all that needs understood and any failure to impact positively your theories was just poor leadership of something else that needs changed for a redo, it is understandable. This has went on for hundreds of years. Today we have almost 50% of the workers in the USA being paid by the government and many believe their self interest is in the government as a result. We truly are at a time of tipping the scales. Everyone has an island of knowledge and some islands are larger than others, but all are dwarfed by what they don't know. If that last sentence is true, which it is...the implication is that in so many things an evolutionary understanding more often than not results in a more positive direction and therein lies the conservative versus the progressive thoughts towards solutions many times...a comparison between the constrained and unconstrained visions.

The quote below has been repeated by Kamala several times in different places, but has been used before her use.

One of Karl Marx's many aphorisms addresses the social, educational, and fiscal disparities of classes; he believed the root of all evil was capitalism. Marx argued that the only solution was equity, a social construct that ensures equal outcomes, however low the common denominator must be set to achieve them. Only by abandoning capitalism and embracing equity can a society and its people, according to Karl Marx, "move forward into a future unburdened by what has been."

Aphorism.....got to watch using words that are outside the rubicon of normal discourse on here. Confuses simple folk. Lol

I used "sciolism" describing an individuals views on here the other day, and he told me to use spell check first when responding. Got a great laugh out of the irony of that statement.

Anyway, your last paragraph reveals the truth about K2. She is a big govt Marxist. Equity is key to them. Equality of opportunity is, well.....not so important or relevant.

Finding and fixing mistakes (and in the Arizona instance, went on for over four administrations, fyi) is not evidence of fraud. It’s evidence of checks and balances working (albeit slowly). I get that none of this will penetrate your tightly-wrapped-with-tinfoil head but I do admire the reach you’re making.

Say a public company files 15ish years of incorrect financial statements but catches this year. Is that company's controls working?

It’s like you didn’t read what I wrote.

It also is not an indication of fraud, which is what’s being implied.

I read it, and you said it's "evidence of checks and balances working (albeit slowly)".

1. Checks and Balances generally refers to different governmental bodies keeping others from getting too much power.

2. In my scenario, is the control working if it takes 15+ years to find and fix the problem?

3. If a non-US citizen votes, it is a fraudulent vote. And for what other purpose than voting, would a person register to vote?

I read it, and you said it's "evidence of checks and balances working (albeit slowly)".

1. Checks and Balances generally refers to different governmental bodies keeping others from getting too much power.

2. In my scenario, is the control working if it takes 15+ years to find and fix the problem?

3. If a non-US citizen votes, it is a fraudulent vote. And for what other purpose than voting, would a person register to vote?
I don’t disagree that it took too long to find it and in this case, definitely didn’t work timely. But the premise, given who wrote it, is that it’s proof of a rigged system, when it’s not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT