ADVERTISEMENT

Are training camp interviews and access over?

NVboiler

Sophomore
Jul 6, 2018
Now that the coaches and a few of their players have been interviewed, are these interviews over? Does the media still have access to practices? Is this now going to be like last year with closed practice sessions, perhaps because they will now be running plays? I looked and looked on YouTube and could not find any videos of today's practice session.

Now that the coaches and a few of their players have been interviewed, are these interviews over? Does the media still have access to practices? Is this now going to be like last year with closed practice sessions, perhaps because they will now be running plays? I looked and looked on YouTube and could not find any videos of today's practice session.

Thursday is the team is having padded scrimmages. Journalists should be there Thursday to cover the scrimmage.

The BoilersXtra pod has good info and insight. Sam Kings audio was bad in this pod. I do like Nathan. Since he is new to covering this team, he brings in less bias than the current journalists who cover Purdue.

Reactions: NVboiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT