ADVERTISEMENT

Arbery defense attorney: “He did not have socks

BNIBoiler

All-American
Jun 10, 2018
… to cover his long dirty toenails.

This is for all the racists on this board that think there is no racism or white privilege. If y’all agree what this lawyer bit*h said about a man that was lynched in public, then your mothers eat sh*t. This lawyer bit*h should lose her license. She should not try a case ever again. This is ridiculous. If y’all agree with this don’t ever call me a racist ever again.

Last edited:
… to cover his dirty toenails.

This is for all the racists on this board that think there is no racism or white privilege. If y’all agree what this lawyer bit*h said about a man that was lynched in public, then your mothers eat sh*t. This lawyer bit*h should lose her license. She should not try a case ever again. This is ridiculous. If y’all agree with this don’t ever call me a racist ever again.

Lawyer bit*h? Not only are you a racist but you’re also a misogynist. What is your problem???

Reactions: guidelinesa2

Who pissed in your Wheaties this morning?

Reactions: FreedomWins

My money is on the racist hate you feel towards this white female prevents you from comprehending her line of argument

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT