ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone that wants a good laugh

You just proved my point in the discussion the other threads about education in the inner city. This girl did not know what a musician was not because of poor teachers in the schools. The schools she attended is not at fault. She does not know what a musician is because she was obviously was a poor student to her inability to learn at a young age. This inability to learn was exacerbated by her home environment that includes many factors such as substance abuse by her parents. Single mother household most likely. PTSD from the violence in her neighborhood. Poor brain development in her formative pre-K years Or all of the above.

You just proved my point in the discussion the other threads about education in the inner city. This girl did not know what a musician was not because of poor teachers in the schools. The schools she attended is not at fault. She does not know what a musician is because she was obviously was a poor student to her inability to learn at a young age. This inability to learn was exacerbated by her home environment that includes many factors such as substance abuse by her parents. Single mother household most likely. PTSD from the violence in her neighborhood. Poor brain development in her formative pre-K years Or all of the above.
You don't get it, but that conversation is a mirror image of people trying to reason with you about problems in the black community, taxes, crime, and just about anything that affect Americans. The title of that video is accurate. I suppose you can blame PTSD.

You don't get it, but that conversation is a mirror image of people trying to reason with you about problems in the black community, taxes, crime, and just about anything that affect Americans. The title of that video is accurate. I suppose you can blame PTSD.
Ok, tell me specifically why that girl doesn’t know what a musician is? Tell me.

Ok, tell me specifically why that girl doesn’t know what a musician is? Tell me.
I could completely make something up, like you did. But I deal with facts.

She doesn't know because you, yes you, vote for the people in control of her neighborhoods, family opportunities, and education. The end result is ignorance. And the root cause is you supporting it. Own it.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
So it’s not a teachers union problem…got it

(I assume someone at some point helped this person with teaching her music. Explaining that the profession that she wants to pursue was called being a musician is off the charts crazy. BTW, I’m not asking the individual to know how to spell musician, just know that there is a pronunciation difference between magician and musician. Show could even mispronounce musician and say “music-an”)

Last edited:
I could completely make something up, like you did. But I deal with facts.

She doesn't know because you, yes you, vote for the people in control of her neighborhoods, family opportunities, and education. The end result is ignorance. And the root cause is you supporting it. Own it.
That’s a bs answer and you know it. I said tell me specifically why this grown woman does not know what a musician is. A profession that she is trying to pursue. I bet you that she can’t read past the 8th grade level.

That’s a bs answer and you know it. I said tell me specifically why this grown woman does not know what a musician is. A profession that she is trying to pursue. I bet you that she can’t read past the 8th grade level.
Any answer you don't like that doesn't fit your narrative is a BS answer. Just as the video states. This is what it's like arguing with a Liberal.

Reactions: SKYDOG
You keep deflecting from the root cause. Why?

Reactions: Boilermaker03
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT