ADVERTISEMENT

anyone going to maryland?

or will i be the lone black and gold in a sea of red?

I'm in the DC area - will be going. Know a few other Purdue people going. This will be the first time in 1.5 years since joining the Big Ten that Purdue Men's Basketball/Football will be there. Certainly not looking forward to the Maryland/Purdue football game this fall..sigh.

I'm in the DC area - will be going. Know a few other Purdue people going. This will be the first time in 1.5 years since joining the Big Ten that Purdue Men's Basketball/Football will be there. Certainly not looking forward to the Maryland/Purdue football game this fall..sigh.
will be going there the end of July 4th week specifically the lovely Fells Point area and Ocean City for the beach action.

Well my wife went to Purdue and I am looking forward to both.
She will be cheering and I will be taunting.

Should be fun.

Last edited:
Im there- well, at least on campus--
no tickets, but I will hit Bentleys for pre -game banter with Terp nation... (lord , do I miss the original Rendezvous) ....UMD is a fun campus, and between Kent island, Glenn Dale, Annapolis, Queenstown, Talbot County, and Fells Point, Maryland is practically home to me.

Im there- well, at least on campus--
no tickets, but I will hit Bentleys for pre -game banter with Terp nation... (lord , do I miss the original Rendezvous) ....UMD is a fun campus, and between Kent island, Glenn Dale, Annapolis, Queenstown, Talbot County, and Fells Point, Maryland is practically home to me.

UMD has a nice campus itself (I was pleasantly surprised how traditional the campus was when I first went), but the area is not the greatest. Lot of the "old school" social scene has closed down. They are trying to build up the area, but it'll take a lot of work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT