ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else watch the Maryland Wisconsin game ?

Dec 8, 2005
That foul at the end of the 1st half should have been an ejection. Diamond Stone is officially the biggest thug in the big 10. Tackled the Wisconsin player to the ground then slammed his head into the court. Not only did they not throw Diamond out they let Maryland should 2 free throws because a Wisconsin player ran over to protect his team mate. Not a badger fan but that was just terrible.

Agree - if there is ever a flagrant 2 foul, that was it. Intentionally slammed the Badger guy's head to the floor. Good news is that there was no serious injury and Maryland lost.

Agree - if there is ever a flagrant 2 foul, that was it. Intentionally slammed the Badger guy's head to the floor. Good news is that there was no serious injury and Maryland lost.
Hold on, wait. Maryland lost? To a borderline tourney team? I assume they will fire Turgeon before the sun rises.

Reactions: punaj
Hold on, wait. Maryland lost? To a borderline tourney team? I assume they will fire Turgeon before the sun rises.
Said "borderline tourney team" is now ahead of Purdue in the standings and managed to do precisely what Purdue could not a week ago.

kind of shocked people haven't been calling for mark turgeon's head on this board after losing a game

That call was terrible, gave some excuse that he used an open fist rather than closed. I guess the lesson is hit someone with an open fist. I agree, Stone should have been tossed. Also the last shot at Duke should not have counted, he clearly traveled. Some bad officiating today.

Check back in about three weeks...as said "borderline tourney team" is trending in the right direction while Purdue is not.
We lost one game on the road after beating a top ten team. Your "direction" is clearly slanted by alcohol or stupidity. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. We all should be drinking heavily after today.

We lost one game on the road after beating a top ten team. Your "direction" is clearly slanted by alcohol or stupidity. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. We all should be drinking heavily after today.
Actually, they lost on the road in Champaign, they surrendered 50 points in the second half on the road and lost in Iowa City, they lost a week ago on the road at Maryland, they barely won against a horrible Minnesota team in Minneapolis, and they lost on the road this afternoon to a struggling and undersized Michigan team that was blown out in Ann Arbor the last two times that it played there...hope you don't have your hopes too high for the next road trip next Saturday evening, as the actual trend in place is not a favorable one unfortunately for Purdue.

Actually, they lost on the road in Champaign, they surrendered 50 points in the second half on the road and lost in Iowa City, they lost a week ago on the road at Maryland, they barely won against a horrible Minnesota team in Minneapolis, and they lost on the road this afternoon to a struggling and undersized Michigan team that was blown out in Ann Arbor the last two times that it played there...hope you don't have your hopes too high for the next road trip next Saturday evening, as the actual trend in place is not a favorable one unfortunately for Purdue.
Nice job cherry picking games. I suspect we will win in Bloomington. You obviously don't. We shall see.

Nice job cherry picking games. I suspect we will win in Bloomington. You obviously don't. We shall see.
I did not cherry pick anything...those are the results of Purdue on the road in conference play excluding Rutgers, which should not even count...and they won the conference opener (barely) in Madison against what you deem a "borderline tourney team".

If Purdue plays as it did this afternoon, I have no doubt at all that they will not win next Saturday evening...not only will they not win, they will be run off the floor. Heck, if they just play as they have on the road in general in conference play and not nearly as bad as they did today in Ann Arbor, they will not win.

I did not cherry pick anything...those are the results of Purdue on the road in conference play excluding Rutgers, which should not even count...and they won the conference opener (barely) in Madison against what you deem a "borderline tourney team".

If Purdue plays as it did this afternoon, I have no doubt at all that they will not win next Saturday evening...not only will they not win, they will be run off the floor. Heck, if they just play as they have on the road in general in conference play and not nearly as bad as they did today in Ann Arbor, they will not win.
Because Purdue has played like they did today every game prior so we can assume that's how they will play every game to come? Go to bed. You're drunk. You'll feel better tomorrow afternoon.

We played horrible today. That's how it works in this conference. We will get better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT