ADVERTISEMENT

Another Trump appointee found crooked

MLB007

Senior
Aug 16, 2019
I am absolutely stunned.
I can only imagine how pissed off a true patriot must be about the incredible wasting of OUR tax dollars!
No wonder they stormed the capital with stuff like this going on.
holy smokes. They're gonna go nuts.

Reactions: indy35
Ah yes....Indy's back. How about Slick and Hillary's corruption? Hunter Biden? Slow Joe and China? One time Indy, try to be fair.
You should have some details. When you say someone is corrupt and don't have anything to back it up, it makes it seem like you're an easy mark for right wing propaganda.

Just another day in conservativeville. ;)
Distract from how poorly the Democrat Party is polling right now and the issues the party is causing in this country to make the party deeply unpopular. Talk Trump. Talk Trump associates. Talk conservatives. Do it for the party. The party. The party. The party.

You can tell from their posts that they haven't.
Look down on Republicans. They’re not Democrats. They’re not superior like Democrats. Don’t let up. Crush the opposition on the message boards. Don’t let them get in the way of the end goal which is complete and total Democrat control. Do it for the party. The party. The party. The party.

Look down on Republicans. They’re not Democrats. They’re not superior like Democrats. Don’t let up. Crush the opposition on the message boards. Don’t let them get in the way of the end goal which is complete and total Democrat control. Do it for the party. The party. The party. The party.
By the time these people (Democrats) realize where their headed it will be way too late.
76V6.gif

Reactions: Crayfish57
Believe Jesse Waters.

“Durham’s documents show that Hillary Clinton hired people who hacked into Trump’s home and office computers” and “planted evidence, fabricated evidence connecting Trump to Russia.”
Fox News and Jesse Watters. Can you believe they’re still allowed to be on the airwaves? Watch CNN and believe me, Brian Stelter. Stay on the attack of Fox. We must continue talking about them until they’ve been banned from the airwaves.

Then read this by Andrew McCarthy. If you don't know his political leanings, look him up.

He still implies conclusions not supported by the facts and shows his colors but dismisses the truly crazy shit being put out by trump and his pundits.

Then read this by Andrew McCarthy. If you don't know his political leanings, look him up.

He still implies conclusions not supported by the facts and shows his colors but dismisses the truly crazy shit being put out by trump and his pundits.

Can you believe the crazy shit we in the media put out for four years regarding the Steele Dossier? We’re all Democrats so we will never admit we were wrong in our reporting. We stand by everything we said and will retract nothing.

https://www.axios.com/steele-dossie...ost-6b762a0b-64a9-4259-8697-298e2f04fb3e.html

Reactions: Boilermaker03

Bob, Bob, Bob!
The naivety of the FBI and CIA in their investigations of Trump.
Are the CIA, FBI and the United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, of which Adam Schiff Chairs, this dumb? Or are they corrupt?
The brilliantly planned coup disrupted the Office of the President for 4 years.
The MSM supported the coup enthusiastically and not only refused to investigate some of the allegations but purposely covered them up. From the fake Dossier to the Hunter lap top.
All you need to do is watch Trump's interview on 60 minutes with Leslie Stahl.
Even Chris Wallace, during the debate, covered for Biden.
Has anyone researched the 50 former FBI agents Biden referenced that insisted the Hunter lap top story was Russian propaganda.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Bob, Bob, Bob!
The naivety of the FBI and CIA in their investigations of Trump.
Are the CIA, FBI and the United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, of which Adam Schiff Chairs, this dumb? Or are they corrupt?
The brilliantly planned coup disrupted the Office of the President for 4 years.
The MSM supported the coup enthusiastically and not only refused to investigate some of the allegations but purposely covered them up. From the fake Dossier to the Hunter lap top.
All you need to do is watch Trump's interview on 60 minutes with Leslie Stahl.
Even Chris Wallace, during the debate, covered for Biden.
Has anyone researched the 50 former FBI agents Biden referenced that insisted the Hunter lap top story was Russian propaganda.
The projection continues. Now it wasn't a coup that was planned after the election, it was a coup the last 4 years. It was actually Clinton who worked with the Russians.

Investigate what allegations, exactly? You mean all the shit trump throws out? The media is supposed to investigate?

You just went through a list of trump talking points and completely avoided the subject at hand. Tell me what Durham actually said in his latest filing. Tell me where it says the Clinton campaign infiltrated Trump Tower and his WH. Tell me where it says trump was spied on. Tell me what data comes from DNS servers that were accessed. Is Georgia Tech in cahoots with the Clintons too?

The projection continues. Now it wasn't a coup that was planned after the election, it was a coup the last 4 years. It was actually Clinton who worked with the Russians.

Investigate what allegations, exactly? You mean all the shit trump throws out? The media is supposed to investigate?

You just went through a list of trump talking points and completely avoided the subject at hand. Tell me what Durham actually said in his latest filing. Tell me where it says the Clinton campaign infiltrated Trump Tower and his WH. Tell me where it says trump was spied on. Tell me what data comes from DNS servers that were accessed. Is Georgia Tech in cahoots with the Clintons too?
Clinton didn't infiltrate anything.
She used/paid contractors that had access to Trump's server to spy on his communications.
Clinton didn't testify about anything.
She hired foreign agents to concoct a Russian collusion narrative, used the FBI to obtain illegal warrants using that fake information.
Than have Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi claim they have proof of Trump's Russian Collusion.
Let the MSM do the rest.

Clinton didn't infiltrate anything.
She used/paid contractors that had access to Trump's server to spy on his communications.
Clinton didn't testify about anything.
She hired foreign agents to concoct a Russian collusion narrative, used the FBI to obtain illegal warrants using that fake information.
Than have Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi claim they have proof of Trump's Russian Collusion.
Let the MSM do the rest.

Show me in Durham's filing that anybody spied on his communications. Show me. Show me where Durham said anybody infiltrated Trump tower. Then you can show me where it says Hillary hired somebody to even do what you say was done.......which was to access DNS servers......which has no communications information other than who the parties are. Show me that started when trump was in the WH.......which you can't be ause it was started when OBAMA was in the WH.

The Trump organization had hundreds of contacts with Russia before the 2016 election. Papa, Manafort, Flynn, Carter Page, Trump Tower. That's just one of the reasons there was an investigation. Did Hillary set those up?

May I remind you Mueller could not prove "collusion". If there was a deep state plot against trump, how did that happen? Where are the indictments against Hillary? Where are the indictments from Durham?

Here's Durham's reaction to the right wing media's reporting.

"If third parties or members of the media have overstated, understated, or otherwise misinterpreted facts contained in the Government's Motion, that does not in any way undermine the valid reasons for the Government's inclusion of this information," Durham's team wrote in a court filing Thursday.

"If third parties or members of the media have overstated, understated, or otherwise misinterpreted facts contained in the Government's Motion, that does not in any way undermine the valid reasons for the Government's inclusion of this information," Durham's team wrote in a court filing Thursday.
This is more than us at CNN has reported on the matter. We can’t say John Durham’s name. Thank you for sharing and I’ll see if we can get on this story. The story we’ve been covering is Fox News opinions on the matter since us Democrats are obsessed with Fox. They are all we think about.

Show me in Durham's filing that anybody spied on his communications. Show me. Show me where Durham said anybody infiltrated Trump tower. Then you can show me where it says Hillary hired somebody to even do what you say was done.......which was to access DNS servers......which has no communications information other than who the parties are. Show me that started when trump was in the WH.......which you can't be ause it was started when OBAMA was in the WH.

The Trump organization had hundreds of contacts with Russia before the 2016 election. Papa, Manafort, Flynn, Carter Page, Trump Tower. That's just one of the reasons there was an investigation. Did Hillary set those up?

May I remind you Mueller could not prove "collusion". If there was a deep state plot against trump, how did that happen? Where are the indictments against Hillary? Where are the indictments from Durham?
We love this kind of passion for Trump on CNN. The man might be gone as president but we love talking about him to distract from Democrat failures and the party’s immense unpopularity at the moment. Biden may be underwater in every state but three but we will always welcome in passionate conversation about Trump. Even with Zucker gone. Let’s keep talking Trump!

Keep denying the fake Dossier Bob, the fake accusations and the lying press.
Mueller found nothing because there was nothing.
Why, Bob did the investigation take place to begin with?

I’m pretty sure that statement from Durham was his response to the defense’s response to the initial motion he filed. It was not addressing the “Right Wing Media”.

The factual background in the motion alleges (paraphrasing) Sussman lied to the General Counsel about who he was working for when he supplied the FBI with information about Trump’s supposed communications with Russia. That information came from a tech executive, who was a client of Sussman’s (as was the Clinton Campaign) who exploited his (tech executive’s) access to private/proprietary data. There is a paper trail that shows the Clinton Campaign paid Sussman for the information he received from the tech executive. Sussman tried to present the information to the FBI as a smoking gun against Trump but the information didn’t prove anything. The factual background lays out the groundwork for what Durham plans to prove at trial, which is why the defense motioned to have it stricken as they don’t want it tainting the jury before the trial.

There is nothing in that article that is new and that we already didn't know...

The "right wing" media aren't making the claims you claim they are. At least not the media I pay attention to.
I don't know what media you pay attention too. Doubt you will find a youtube video on it.

I guess you don't watch any FOX or Newsmax or OAN or read Breitbart or the WSJ. There's more but my guess is it won't make any difference in your response.

I don't know what media you pay attention too. Doubt you will find a youtube video on it.

I guess you don't watch any FOX or Newsmax or OAN or read Breitbart or the WSJ. There's more but my guess is it won't make any difference in your response.
This isn't even worth responding to other than to say it isn't worth responding to. Good lord man...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT