ADVERTISEMENT

Another 85,000 Haitians coming to the US

Did the math change in the last decade? Did the multiple go up due to inflation?

im pretty sure the example is the same, the only difference is calculating in “today’s dollars”

Ha ha ha.
You tell me if it changed. You’re the one who posted a ten year old opinion article.

You tell me if it changed. You’re the one who posted a ten year old opinion article.
The problem is the same, that being cost to educate anchor babies. So the immigration crisis allows unaccompanied children to stay, they become anchor kids and per the article. The cost is $7500 per kid 10 yrs ago, so a safe assumption today would be $10k/kid. 200,000 are expected to immigrate this year or $20B.

Same problem, bigger price tag.

Ha ha ha. Ten year old article, same problem today.

Reactions: YouSayPotato
If the goal is to make Caucasians no longer the majority, this is a step in its accomplishment. The bigger issue is what can they contribute to the U.S.? Are they educated? Can they speak English? Do they have a marketable skill? I am skeptical.
This country is already screwed, can't even imagine how bad it will get when whites are no longer a majority in the country they built and designed. Obvious agenda is obvious. And to your point, no, none of them have any desirable skills and almost all will become a tax payer burden.

Reactions: FreedomWins
This country is already screwed, can't even imagine how bad it will get when whites are no longer a majority in the country they built and designed. Obvious agenda is obvious. And to your point, no, none of them have any desirable skills and almost all will become a tax payer burden.
Scared middle aged white man alert!!

All thanks to the Democrat party

Hosting Haitians in your white neighborhood puf1? Of course you’re not.
Maybe you and johnboy here can show some Republican hospitality to some Haitian migrants near you by screaming at them to go back where they came from.

Maybe you and johnboy here can show some Republican hospitality to some Haitian migrants near you by screaming at them to go back where they came from.
Are you hosting them in your white neighborhood? Only you would struggle with a yes or no question.

Lol you should live in freedom's moms basement with him and plan the next mass shooting. You seem to have that vibe.
Plan the next mass shooting? You’re having a normal night here just posting nonsense like usual thinking it’s what normal people talk about.

Lol you should live in freedom's moms basement with him and plan the next mass shooting. You seem to have that vibe.
You literally have nothing to add other than angry insults. Someone in here is definitely giving off mass shooter vibes, but it’s not me(hint: it’s you).

You literally have nothing to add other than angry insults. Someone in here is definitely giving off mass shooter vibes, but it’s not me(hint: it’s you).
And you added what, exactly, other than your declaration that you’re a scared racist white man? Also, it’s not an insult when it’s the truth. Anyway, just give a heads up when you and Freedom head out to the mall to carry out your spree

And you added what, exactly, other than your declaration that you’re a scared racist white man? Also, it’s not an insult when it’s the truth. Anyway, just give a heads up when you and Freedom head out to the mall to carry out your spree
What do you ever add here queen?

I added a valid opinion without throwing around insults.

What do you ever add here queen?
I would ask you the same but I would hate to interrupt your evening ritual of starting ten random threads about the things that scare you as a white man after your shift of slapping labels on a refrigerator at the ge plant.

I would ask you the same but I would hate to interrupt your evening ritual of starting ten random threads about the things that scare you as a white man after your shift of slapping labels on a refrigerator at the ge plant.
What scares you as a white man other than Tucker Carlson? How’s the keeping tabs on him going? You said that’s important.

Nice deflection.
At the guard gate to the lily white subdivision you live in, do they radio ahead to the other security posts when a black person pulls up?
I bet you lock your doors quickly when that happens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT