Reactions: BoilerBF
They heard Joe Biden was giving out free candy north of the Rio Grande

free healthcare
Free childcare
Free dental
Free universal basic income
Free housing in California

why would someone no make the journey?
All theses government f****s get free everything so we have to support them. Now they want to support the world and destroy the country. Can’t blame the people for coming.

OMG watch out for the Haitian caravans! Gonna come and camp out in your lake house and steal all the jobs that no one wants anyway. Scree! Scree!
If you think these people are going to be out picking tomatoes after they arrive, you haven't been paying attention.

Oh, I see, the quote on the Statue of Liberty, “'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,” only applies to white people.
There was nothing wrong with the quote in 1900. Is it now practical to implement in this day of bloated gov't, huge debt, fewer and fewer people working and even fewer paying taxes? That said, it applies to all people when doable.

Oh, I see, the quote on the Statue of Liberty, “'Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,” only applies to white people.
Obviously not. Agriculture and industry concerns are happy to have more people streaming in who can be exploited to help keep wages and costs down, profits up.

Who else in the US do you think could possibly benefit from ignoring our immigration laws like this, bni, other than corporate interests? How do they answer this question on the dem plantation - assuming anybody even asks it?

Obviously not. Agriculture and industry concerns are happy to have more people streaming in who can be exploited to help keep wages and costs down, profits up.

Who else in the US do you think could possibly benefit from ignoring our immigration laws like this, bni, other than corporate interests? How do they answer this question on the dem plantation - assuming anybody even asks it?
And cheap labor only benefits the employer.
I‘ll gladly pay 10 cents more for my tomato’s and pay $1 less in taxes.
I grew tomato’s for Campbell Soup in the late 70’s and we had a 21 cabin migrant camp.
The workers came from Mexico, made their rounds and went back to Mexico.
Today tomato‘s are mechanically harvested.

Last edited:
There we go. You are a stone cold racist. That what it is all about. Isn’t it? But yet you guys call me a racist for pointing it out.
This went over your head, dummy. White liberals like that poster don’t care about anything until it comes to their town and their neighborhood. White racist liberals think it’s fine Haitians are coming in but would not think it’s fine if they showed up at their doorstep. A racist like me probably wouldn’t have the circle of friends that I do. I’m hanging out with two Latinas, one black, and two other white people tonight. We don’t care about color and we have a lot of fun!

How many Haitian immigrants are you willing to put up in your house until they get permanently settled?

Reactions: FreedomWins
I’m not putting up no one, no where. Don’t have to. They can stay wherever they are putting the Afghans.

So, what you're basically saying is that you're good with immigrants, refugees, whatever you want to call them, coming into the country as long as they're not coming to your neighborhood.

What would you say if some of your neighbors started housing them?

Reactions: FreedomWins
Even BNI lives in a white neighborhood and he doesnt want them there either.
I never said that I didn't want them living near me. There is an Airnb house just 2 house down from me. They are welcome to stay there.

Show me where people are getting these things you're claiming.

• Department of Health and Human Services
    • Medicaid
    • Medicare Part D Low Income Subsidies
    • Children's Health Insurance Program
    • Consolidated Health Centers (CHCs), including Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
    • Maternal and child health services
    • Title X Family Planning Program
    • Older Americans Act Nutrition Program
    • Head Start
    • Health professions student loans and scholarships
    • Community Services Block Grant
    • Social Services Block Grant (Including Transfers from TANF)
    • Low-income Home Energy Assistance
  • Department of Agriculture
    • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
    • National School Lunch Program
    • Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
    • Child and Adult Care Food Program
    • School Breakfast Program
    • Summer Food Service Program
    • Commodity Supplemental Food Program
    • Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
    • Senior Farmers' Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP)
    • Special Milk Program for Children
  • Department of Education
    • TRIO Programs
    • Educational stipends for the Native Hawaiian Career and Technical Education Program (NHCTEP)
    • Educational stipends for the Native American Career and Technical Education Program (NHCTEP)
    • D.C. School Choice Incentives
    • Federal Student Aid - Income-Driven Plans
  • Department of Energy
    • Weatherization Assistance Program
  • Department of Homeland Security
    • U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Immigration Form Fee Waiver (Form I-912)
    • U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Inadmissibility on Public Charge Grounds
  • Department of Labor
    • Job Corps
    • Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
    • Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP)
  • Department of Treasury
    • Health Insurance Premium Tax Credits
    • Low-Income Taxpayer Clinics (LITC)
    • Fee waiver for Offer in Compromise
    • Reduced user fee for Installment Agreements
  • Corporation for National and Community Service
    • Foster Grandparent Program
    • Senior Companion Program
  • Federal Communications Commission
    • LifeLine
  • Legal Services Corporation
    • Legal Services
Most of these programs are non-open-ended programs — that is, programs for which a fixed amount of money is appropriated each year. A few open-ended or “entitlement” programs that use the poverty guidelines for eligibility are the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (formerly Food Stamps), the National School Lunch Program, certain parts of Medicaid, and the subsidized portion of Medicare – Prescription Drug Coverage.
Some state and local governments have chosen to use the federal poverty guidelines in some of their own programs and activities. Examples include financial guidelines for child support enforcement and determination of legal indigence for court purposes. Some private companies (such as utilities, telephone companies, and pharmaceutical companies) and some charitable agencies also use the guidelines in setting eligibility for their services to low-income persons.
Major means-tested programs that do not use the poverty guidelines in determining eligibility include the following:
  • Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
  • Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
  • State/local-funded General Assistance (in most cases)
  • Some parts of Medicaid
  • Section 8 low-income housing assistance
  • Low-rent public housing

• Angry
Reactions: SKYDOG

• Department of Health and Human Services
    • Medicaid
    • Medicare Part D Low Income Subsidies
    • Children's Health Insurance Program
    • Consolidated Health Centers (CHCs), including Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
    • Maternal and child health services
    • Title X Family Planning Program
    • Older Americans Act Nutrition Program
    • Head Start
    • Health professions student loans and scholarships
    • Community Services Block Grant
    • Social Services Block Grant (Including Transfers from TANF)
    • Low-income Home Energy Assistance
  • Department of Agriculture
    • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
    • National School Lunch Program
    • Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
    • Child and Adult Care Food Program
    • School Breakfast Program
    • Summer Food Service Program
    • Commodity Supplemental Food Program
    • Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
    • Senior Farmers' Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP)
    • Special Milk Program for Children
  • Department of Education
    • TRIO Programs
    • Educational stipends for the Native Hawaiian Career and Technical Education Program (NHCTEP)
    • Educational stipends for the Native American Career and Technical Education Program (NHCTEP)
    • D.C. School Choice Incentives
    • Federal Student Aid - Income-Driven Plans
  • Department of Energy
    • Weatherization Assistance Program
  • Department of Homeland Security
    • U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Immigration Form Fee Waiver (Form I-912)
    • U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Inadmissibility on Public Charge Grounds
  • Department of Labor
    • Job Corps
    • Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
    • Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP)
  • Department of Treasury
    • Health Insurance Premium Tax Credits
    • Low-Income Taxpayer Clinics (LITC)
    • Fee waiver for Offer in Compromise
    • Reduced user fee for Installment Agreements
  • Corporation for National and Community Service
    • Foster Grandparent Program
    • Senior Companion Program
  • Federal Communications Commission
    • LifeLine
  • Legal Services Corporation
    • Legal Services
Most of these programs are non-open-ended programs — that is, programs for which a fixed amount of money is appropriated each year. A few open-ended or “entitlement” programs that use the poverty guidelines for eligibility are the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (formerly Food Stamps), the National School Lunch Program, certain parts of Medicaid, and the subsidized portion of Medicare – Prescription Drug Coverage.
Some state and local governments have chosen to use the federal poverty guidelines in some of their own programs and activities. Examples include financial guidelines for child support enforcement and determination of legal indigence for court purposes. Some private companies (such as utilities, telephone companies, and pharmaceutical companies) and some charitable agencies also use the guidelines in setting eligibility for their services to low-income persons.
Major means-tested programs that do not use the poverty guidelines in determining eligibility include the following:
  • Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
  • Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
  • State/local-funded General Assistance (in most cases)
  • Some parts of Medicaid
  • Section 8 low-income housing assistance
  • Low-rent public housing
Damn, cool, let me know when any of those Haitians use any all that.

Damn, cool, let me know when any of those Haitians use any all that.
federal policy lets noncitizen immigrants, including undocumented aliens, receive emergencyMedicaid services, even if they are ineligible for full coverage.

I’m guessing if they get sick they get emergency services

other services

Are immigrant survivors eligible for emergency shelter and transitional housing?​

Yes. Access to emergency shelter and transitional housing is critical for survivors of violence. It provides a safe haven necessary for survivors to successfully leave abusive homes and workplaces where they have suffered domestic violence, sexual assault, human trafficking, and other criminal activities perpetrated by their abuser, employer, landlord, or human traffickers. As a matter of federal law, all programs “necessary to protect life or safety” are open to everyone, including undocumented immigrants, and access to these programs cannot be restricted by service providers or by state, territory, or local governments. Therefore, immigrant survivors have a legal right to access emergency shelter and transitional housing programs described below, regardless of their immigrant status, citizenship, nationality, and English language abilities.

An opinion article from 2011. Whoa, you really got him there. 🙄😂
Did the math change in the last decade? Did the multiple go up due to inflation?

im pretty sure the example is the same, the only difference is calculating in “today’s dollars”

Ha ha ha.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT