ADVERTISEMENT

Alright - so which Biden voters on here

Why are you being a dick? You didn't give a solution, you said fix the fatherless home problem.

Now you bring up a reward system for father's to stay in the home. Would that be a government "program"? You give them money, cut their taxes, give them a job? What is gonna keep them there?

I'm all for rewarding people for positive behavior. But you just created another government program, that you want less of.
I mentioned a reward system for fathers to stay in the home the first time I replied to BNIBoiler and you quoted me. Please go back and re-read.

Yes, I want less government programs. I think the programs paying mothers to have babies and paying more if the father isn't present needs to end. Until those end, you can only counter negative programs with positive ones on a local level.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
Why are you being a dick? You didn't give a solution, you said fix the fatherless home problem.

Now you bring up a reward system for father's to stay in the home. Would that be a government "program"? You give them money, cut their taxes, give them a job? What is gonna keep them there?

I'm all for rewarding people for positive behavior. But you just created another government program, that you want less of.
They keep blaming the Dems for the crime and despair in theses but offer meaningful solutions. The so called solution they tout have already or currently being done.

Pass legislation for child care. Put these kids in a safe, positive environment and let these single mothers work.
How about don’t be a single, teen, uneducated mother.
Disincentivize and stigmatize that behavior.

What solution did you give? Stop the fatherless home problem? Did I miss something? You have a magic wand to loan them?

Your solution is to tell them to stop doing what they're doing and also stop giving them assistance. How the hell would you expect their situation to improve?
This is a cultural problem, not an economic one. Until the culture changes, which is enabled by democrats, it won’t change.
dems solution is to continually throw money at the problem instead of attacking the root cause, which is cultural.

Well I gave you a solution that I figured you may agree with. If you want a real solution that you won't like, stop giving money to people just because they had a baby. Stop giving money to people because there isn't a father in the home. Stop giving money to people for bad choices and behavior. It's not rocket science. Fatherless homes have skyrocketed ever since we started giving money to people for these things.

Wrong. Until you stop rewarding people for bad behavior, you will never fix this problem and it will only continue to get worse. OR until those communities start regulating themselves better.

Agree. Solution is to STOP ALL handout programs. Reward good behavior, not bad behavior.
Thus, instead provide free daycare for working parent(s) in households under say ~75K in income. That rewards work, builds households and builds communities.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
How about don’t be a single, teen, uneducated mother.
Disincentivize and stigmatize that behavior.
So all the ones out there NOW are just screwed. Fck em. Move on........stop supporting them.........and any in the future......... and drive them further into poverty.

You don't empathize, or sympathize, and your solution will solve nothing. You're good with that too.

This is a cultural problem, not an economic one. Until the culture changes, which is enabled by democrats, it won’t change.
dems solution is to continually throw money at the problem instead of attacking the root cause, which is cultural.
And how do you attack the root cause? Don't give them anything and disgrace them is your answer.

So all the ones out there NOW are just screwed. Fck em. Move on........stop supporting them.........and any in the future......... and drive them further into poverty.

You don't empathize, or sympathize, and your solution will solve nothing. You're good with that too.
You're right...I'm not empathetic. I'm not sympathetic. Bad decisions lead to bad consequences.
Do you think these 15-18 year old girls don't know how one gets pregnant? A large percentage of this single mothers having babies were also born to young single mothers. They don't learn. The let the door keep revolving because they've been conditioned.

One solution I'd be in favor of is potentially incentivizing teens who qualify to go on long term birth control.

And how do you attack the root cause? Don't give them anything and disgrace them is your answer.

I've shared my examples of how you attack the root cause:
1) Black America has to admit the 70% single motherhood is a major problem.
2) Black America has to admit black on black crime is a major problem.
3) Whoever are considered the leaders of black America (whether that be Obama, Michael Jordan, 50-cent, Oprah, Rev Al, Jesse Jackson, black athletes, black musicians, black Hollywood types, whoever) has to be willing to start speaking up and speaking out about this problem.
4) Black America has to start stigmatizing single motherhood. They need to start saying "It's not OK to have children when you're young, uneducated and not married. No, Auntie or Grammy is not going to be responsible for raising your children. It's not OK to rely on the government to help raise your children."

Like I said, this is a cultural problem that has to be tackled from within. The question is, are those with the voice and visibility to make an impact willing to do so or are they scared of being labeled Gubmbos and Sambos by people like BNI and other brainwashed black lefty libs?

Reactions: BSIT and Level 42
They keep blaming the Dems for the crime and despair in theses but offer meaningful solutions. The so called solution they tout have already or currently being done.
No. There's plenty of solutions offered, but lefties, libs and dems whine 'racism' to most of them.

What I find funny is that something like stop n frisk would absolutely reduce the number of murders and gun crimes in places like Chicago, but people like you are willing to accept those murders and gun crimes in exchange for a small degree of profiling (which also works).

Last edited:
You can say that all you want, but you're wrong. I'm pretty sure ideas have been put fourth how to fix things, but you ignore them. Like many have said, you refuse to learn.

According to BNi, any Republican/conservative idea is for gumbos and sambos.

No. There's plenty of solutions offered, but lefties, libs and dems whine 'racism' to most of them.

What I find funny is that something like stop n frisk would absolutely reduce the number of murders in gun crimes in places like Chicago, but people like you are willing to accept those murders and gun crimes in exchange for a small degree of profiling (which also works).
We’ve been through this several times before. As far as stop and harass, what part of unconstitutional don’t you understand? It was deemed unconstitutional in NYC. Secondly, stop and harass never worked in NYC. They only found guns on a very small percentage of the thousand they stopped. Law abiding black citizens were being stop and harassed several times fir no just cause. For one thing you have to have just cause to stop someone.

We’ve been through this several times before. As far as stop and harass, what part of unconstitutional don’t you understand? It was deemed unconstitutional in NYC. Secondly, stop and harass never worked in NYC. They only found guns on a very small percentage of the thousand they stopped. Law abiding black citizens were being stop and harassed several times fir no just cause. For one thing you have to have just cause to stop someone.
Profiling works. You and your ACLU friends might not like it, but it works. And it would absolutely, 100% unequivocally reduce the murder rate and gun crimes in Chicago. But, like I said, you're willing to trade murders and innocent children dying if that means some gang bangers won't get harassed.

Reactions: BSIT
Profiling works. You and your ACLU friends might not like it, but it works. And it would absolutely, 100% unequivocally reduce the murder rate and gun crimes in Chicago. But, like I said, you're willing to trade murders and innocent children dying if that means some gang bangers won't get harassed.
Ok lets stop and harass every white kid between 15 and 18 years old. Perhaps that will stop mass school shootings.

Beating suspects to get a confession works too. Is that the only issue here, that it works?

The law and order party. Freakin joke.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
Beating suspects to get a confession works too. Is that the only issue here, that it works?

That’s been done over and over throughout the years in Chicago and many other cities unfortunately. If bonefish was a cop, he would cost cities millions of dollars in civil suits.

They weren’t only stopping people that were suspected of a crime. That is the point. They were stopping any black people and other people of color just because they were black. Not because they were suspected of committing a crime. That is why it is unconstitutional. Most of these people were coming and going from work, city colleges, shopping etc. After millions of stops, they only found guns only 0.02% of the stops.

STOP AND HARASS DID NOT WORK!!

They weren’t only stopping people that were suspected of a crime. That is the point. They were stopping any black people and other people of color just because they were black. Not because they were suspected of committing a crime. That is why it is unconstitutional. Most of these people were coming and going from work, city colleges, shopping etc. After millions of stops, they only found guns only 0.02% of the stops.

It's a complex issue but doesn't it make sense to target areas that have the highest crime rates?

Reactions: bonefish1
Ok lets stop and harass every white kid between 15 and 18 years old. Perhaps that will stop mass school shootings.
More black people are shot during the 4th of July weekend than are killed by white kid school shooters combined in the last 10 years.
But, if there's a high risk kid that shows up on the radar, I'm all for profiling that kid.

Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
More black people are shot during the 4th of July weekend than are killed by white kid school shooters combined in the last 10 years.
But, if there's a high risk kid that shows up on the radar, I'm all for profiling that kid.
And to show my soft side, why is it that it appears most of the mass shooting rampages are committed by whites. Just my observation

People asked for a solution, SnF and profiling is a solution.
But again, you're more willing to let innocent children get killed in gang crossfire, rather than targeting the gang members for fear of being viewed as harrassment.

That’s been done over and over throughout the years in Chicago and many other cities unfortunately. If bonefish was a cop, he would cost cities millions of dollars in civil suits.
If I were a cop in Chicago, I wouldn't go near the S or W sides. No freakin way.

I'd be a beat cop in Lincoln Park or Wrigleyville laughing at drunk yuppies.

The cops in Chicago know who the gang bangers and drug dealers are. It's no secret. They're not walking down Michigan Avenue on a Tuesday morning stopping to frisk a black guy in a suit going to work.

The cops in Chicago know who the gang bangers and drug dealers are. It's no secret. They're not walking down Michigan Avenue on a Tuesday morning stopping to frisk a black guy in a suit going to work.
That is exactly my point because that is exactly what they did in NYC. Plus they only found guns on 0.02% of the people they stopped after stopping millions.

Talk about a joke, you voted for the lawlessness party. Stealing, murders and petty crimes are all good as long as the criminals are freed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT