ADVERTISEMENT

Alright - so which Biden voters on here

don’t approve of the job Biden is doing? He’s at 37% approval so some of you Joe voters obviously disapprove. Who's got the nuts to admit it?
The Democrats and Biden voters on this board are cultists. They’re all in even if they know this has been a disaster under Biden. Things were sooooo much better under Trump!

Reactions: Boilermaker03
don’t approve of the job Biden is doing? He’s at 37% approval so some of you Joe voters obviously disapprove. Who's got the nuts to admit it?

Most of the Dems were embarrassed with the AFG debacle and left the board. A handful still here though, of course the exact number is hard to say as some appear to have 2 accounts.

They vote blue no matter who or what they do.

That is my question....
Have the 15% who voted for Biden, but now see the worthlessness of D policy right in front of them, finally have learned? Or will they again just get sucked in like obedient sheep by media and political lies & vote D again the next election?

That is my question....
Have the 15% who voted for Biden, but now see the worthlessness of D policy right in front of them, finally have learned? Or will they again just get sucked in like obedient sheep by media and political lies & vote D again the next election?
These people are incapable of learning no matter how it impacts them. This is all they know for generations and will continue to do so. The education system is failing as being able to think on their own is a thing of the past.

These people are incapable of learning no matter how it impacts them. This is all they know for generations and will continue to do so. The education system is failing as being able to think on their own is a thing of the past.

Not so sure. My family used to all be faithful Ds preClinton. Now all have learned - and almost all of our large family vote R, save a couple of woke youngsters. Who like you say, were turned some by education, but mostly by media. So I think people can learn....if they are thinkers instead of media sheep.

That is my question....
Unfortunately, I spent 20 years in Chicago, so I’m well aware of dumbass Democrats continually voting for corrupt Democrat politicians.
BNI is a great example.

Unfortunately, I spent 20 years in Chicago, so I’m well aware of dumbass Democrats continually voting for corrupt Democrat politicians.
BNI is a great example.

Laughed at the BNI example. 🤣

Of course he and the Chicago Dems are not in the 15% of Biden voters who have abandoned Biden.

Got to hope at least half of the 15% of these middle of the pack Independent and suburban voters who voted for Biden but now see what a bad choice that was have now learned. It is these middle of the pack voters that can learn & change.

Certainly the D idiots on here & the Dem dependency slaves of Chicago are not in that group and show no capacity to learn. They are as entrenched in the D party as bees are to honey and even though the evidence is right in front of them with Biden, they would not leave the hive if it was on fire.....as it is. No expectations for them. LOL.

BNI is a great example.
There ain’t no Republicans worthy for the people in Chicago to vote for. If they were repubs candidates in Chicago, they most likely will be Chumpers in this climate. Nobody on Chicago is going to vote for a Chumper.

• Haha
There ain’t no Republicans worthy for the people in Chicago to vote for. If they were repubs candidates in Chicago, they most likely will be Chumpers in this climate. Nobody on Chicago is going to vote for a Chumper.
News flash Purdue just tied Nebraska

Reactions: BNIBoiler

Chicago is one of America's modern day version of Dem's slave plantations. They own the people of that place.....even with crime, failing schools, drugs, poverty, shootings, homeless, urban decay, hopelessness, & gangs.....at least like you say, this generation of modern day Dem-slaves are happy with being owned.

Chicago is one of America's modern day version of Dem's slave plantations. They own the people of that place.....even with crime, failing schools, drugs, poverty, shootings, homeless, urban decay, hopelessness, & gangs.....at least like you say, this generation of modern day Dem-slaves are happy with being owned.
We’ve been through this over and over. Y’all say Dems this and Dems that but offer no solutions that a repub mayor would do differently to improve gangs and poverty. I say it wouldn’t make any difference who runs the cities.

We’ve been through this over and over. Y’all say Dems this and Dems that but offer no solutions that a repub mayor would do differently to improve gangs and poverty. I say it wouldn’t make any difference who runs the cities.

Solutions are easy.

They don't come from modern day power hungry politicians who want to enslave the populace for their vote. It is amazing that people in those burgs tolerate being their slaves for generations. Guess they just know what they want, funny it ended up being the modern day version ,,,,,,slavery lite.

Last edited:
Not so sure. My family used to all be faithful Ds preClinton. Now all have learned - and almost all of our large family vote R, save a couple of woke youngsters. Who like you say, were turned some by education, but mostly by media. So I think people can learn....if they are thinkers instead of media sheep.
I think you sorta spelled it out there though. The ones in your family who are D's still are youngsters. Our education system in combination with the laughable media is destroying our youth.

Dude, with how bad Chicago has been for decades a turd would be better to vote for. Chumpers. You crack me up.

You can say that all you want, but you're wrong. I'm pretty sure ideas have been put fourth how to fix things, but you ignore them. Like many have said, you refuse to learn.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
a. Aggressive policing and DAs to hammer gangs and thugs.

b. Identify a non-white group that has been successful (gee, one comes quickly to mind) and then push that group through churches, schools and civic organizations as a role model that should be aspired to - replacing the current gospel of victimization.

a. Aggressive policing and DAs to hammer gangs and thugs.

b. Identify a non-white group that has been successful (gee, one comes quickly to mind) and then push that group through churches, schools and civic organizations as a role model that should be aspired to - replacing the current gospel of victimization.
Been there, done that. That is why the prisons are full now. If you are talking about stop and harasss, that bullsh*t is unconstitutional.

There always been churches, after school programs, organizations throughout the years. The violence remains. Until they can help themselves, the demand for narcotics need to be eliminated.

Been there, done that. That is why the prisons are full now. If you are talking about stop and harasss, that bullsh*t is unconstitutional.
Aggressive policing has to be better than what they're currently doing. They slowed down policing and crime skyrocketed. What else are they supposed to do?

There always been churches, after school programs, organizations throughout the years. The violence remains. Until they can help themselves, the demand for narcotics need to be eliminated.
The only way they are going to be able to help themselves is when:

1. Stop giving people money to kick daddy to the curb

2. Actually incentivize keeping the father at home.

Fatherless homes are the #1 issue with poor communities.

Aggressive policing has to be better than what they're currently doing. They slowed down policing and crime skyrocketed. What else are they supposed to do?

The problem is particularly, if the father is involved in the gang activity, does he want to be involved in the child's life to begin with?

The problem is particularly, if the father is involved in the gang activity, does he want to be involved in the child's life to begin with?
Then maybe, just maybe, African American women need to stop falling for the men who engage in gang activity and stop the cycle of fatherless homes. Or at least learn how to use birth control. It's an epidemic in the AA community...

Hopefully some will no longer be involved in gang activity if you give the proper incentives. I'm all for financial help, IF the father is doing the right things. The trend needs to be reversed.

It isn't going to fix itself over night, but this IMO is the most likely thing to start to work.

Last edited:

The prisons are not full now (see link); why do you think they are? And, as far as I know, schools and other orgs do not typically preach family cohesion and education, but rather victimization and government dependence.

Pass legislation for child care. Put these kids in a safe, positive environment and let these single mothers work.

Pass legislation for child care. Put these kids in a safe, positive environment and let these single mothers work.
I don't necessarily disagree, however that to me is more of a bandaid that will not positively turn the trend around. It may help in the short term a little, but real solutions bring two parents into the home.

The Democrats and Biden voters on this board are cultists. They’re all in even if they know this has been a disaster under Biden. Things were sooooo much better under Trump!
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Wow, the idiots continue.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Wow, the idiots continue.

It is really about priorities.

If your priorities are....
1. Girls being raped on their journey here.
2. More drugs getting to USA via the border.
3. Billions of dollars financing the illegal cartels.
4. Billions of your tax dollars supporting millions of illegal criminals that are now here.
5. Your pocketbook being ate away by record inflation.
6. Highest meat and food prices on record.
7. Highest energy and gas prices in 7 years.
8. Americans being murdered, kidnapped and left behind overseas.
9. Common parents being accused of being terroists for speaking up at school meetings.

If those are your priorities, then yes, Biden is your guy! 😎

I don't necessarily disagree, however that to me is more of a bandaid that will not positively turn the trend around. It may help in the short term a little, but real solutions bring two parents into the home.
I agree......but you can't legislate......... IDK......morality or society or personal choices........and those changes take a long time........and I don't see enough movement that direction. Also if they are tax credits are there stipulations that people work to get them.

But these parents have to have a way to be able to work. Set an example for their children, get the kids in a stable environment during the day, start the process of solving the problem as best we can. But on the end, it has to come from the people themselves. Even short term assistance may help get the ball rolling

But these parents have to have a way to be able to work. Set an example for their children, get the kids in a stable environment during the day, start the process of solving the problem as best we can.

Got to agree there with parents working. Another reason I vote R though.....as Rs support work requirements for support programs. Ds always vote to remove those as their priority isn't helpung people, but keeping them in poverty as dependent slave voters.

Dems only see child care as another program.....there won't be work requirements. If they do add them, history of D policy shows they won't last long.

I agree......but you can't legislate......... IDK......morality or society or personal choices........and those changes take a long time........and I don't see enough movement that direction. Also if they are tax credits are there stipulations that people work to get them.
What are you talking about? We already legislate morality and personal choices. We give women MORE money if the father isn't in the home. I've seen articles of women online looking to get knocked up but don't want a baby daddy. It's a real problem.
But these parents have to have a way to be able to work. Set an example for their children, get the kids in a stable environment during the day, start the process of solving the problem as best we can. But on the end, it has to come from the people themselves. Even short term assistance may help get the ball rolling
Again, I don't disagree, but until we fix the fatherless home issue, this is only a bandaid.

What are you talking about? We already legislate morality and personal choices. We give women MORE money if the father isn't in the home. I've seen articles of women online looking to get knocked up but don't want a baby daddy. It's a real problem.

Again, I don't disagree, but until we fix the fatherless home issue, this is only a bandaid.

And how does legislating morality work? You guys bitch about that all the time. Less government right? Now you're gonna argue with me that it works? You just took a contrary position to what you preach for the sake of disagreeing with me.

How do you propose we fix the fatherless home problem? You guys are real good at complaining about it but short on solutions.

The answer is you and I and everybody else can't. The only choice is targeted programs that are monitored, evaluated and adjusted regularly to achieve the desired affect. Who knows how effective it would be. But it will never happen in this political environment when the solution from the right consists of "Get a freakin job!".

And how does legislating morality work? You guys bitch about that all the time. Less government right? Now you're gonna argue with me that it works? You just took a contrary position to what you preach for the sake of disagreeing with me.

How do you propose we fix the fatherless home problem? You guys are real good at complaining about it but short on solutions.
Well I gave you a solution that I figured you may agree with. If you want a real solution that you won't like, stop giving money to people just because they had a baby. Stop giving money to people because there isn't a father in the home. Stop giving money to people for bad choices and behavior. It's not rocket science. Fatherless homes have skyrocketed ever since we started giving money to people for these things.
The answer is you and I and everybody else can't. The only choice is targeted programs that are monitored, evaluated and adjusted regularly to achieve the desired affect. Who knows how effective it would be. But it will never happen in this political environment when the solution from the right consists of "Get a freakin job!".
Wrong. Until you stop rewarding people for bad behavior, you will never fix this problem and it will only continue to get worse. OR until those communities start regulating themselves better.

Well I gave you a solution that I figured you may agree with. If you want a real solution that you won't like, stop giving money to people just because they had a baby. Stop giving money to people because there isn't a father in the home. Stop giving money to people for bad choices and behavior. It's not rocket science. Fatherless homes have skyrocketed ever since we started giving money to people for these things.

Wrong. Until you stop rewarding people for bad behavior, you will never fix this problem and it will only continue to get worse. OR until those communities start regulating themselves better.
What solution did you give? Stop the fatherless home problem? Did I miss something? You have a magic wand to loan them?

Your solution is to tell them to stop doing what they're doing and also stop giving them assistance. How the hell would you expect their situation to improve?

What solution did you give? Stop the fatherless home problem? Did I miss something? You have a magic wand to loan them?

Your solution is to tell them to stop doing what they're doing and also stop giving them assistance. How the hell would you expect their situation to improve?
I told you. Create a reward system of some kind that rewards fathers being present in the home. Whatever that program is, will help reverse the trend.

I told you. Create a reward system of some kind that rewards fathers being present in the home. Whatever that program is, will help reverse the trend.
Why are you being a dick? You didn't give a solution, you said fix the fatherless home problem.

Now you bring up a reward system for father's to stay in the home. Would that be a government "program"? You give them money, cut their taxes, give them a job? What is gonna keep them there?

I'm all for rewarding people for positive behavior. But you just created another government program, that you want less of.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT