ADVERTISEMENT

Allen is QB Mr. Football

Who is the favorite to win the overall IN Mr. Football this year? Does Allen have a legitimate shot to win it?

I think he should with his stats, but he comes from the southern part of the state, which usually does not win these awards. He also did not verbal to Notre Dame, so he has that against him too with the voters.

Who is the favorite to win the overall IN Mr. Football this year? Does Allen have a legitimate shot to win it?

I think he should with his stats, but he comes from the southern part of the state, which usually does not win these awards. He also did not verbal to Notre Dame, so he has that against him too with the voters.
I had a nightmare last night...

Reese Taylor
Hunter Johnson
Gunner Kiel
Tre Roberson
Daniel Wodicka
Morgan Newton
Paul McIntosh
Darren Evans
Dexter Taylor
Desmond Tardy
Clayton Richard
James Banks

Reactions: DAG10
Irrelevant if Allen wins or not...as, like the Heisman (and alluded to above with respect to this actual award), many things outside of being the best player go into it.

Allen is REALLY good, regardless of whether he rightfully wins the award or not.

The kid from Andrean (Drayk Bowen) that verballed to ND is outstanding as well, and, would be a very deserved winner.

Purdue landed 3 very good guys from IN in Allen, Moon and Strickland...at some point, if it can get to where it is landing some guys like Curry and Bowen, that would be ideal.

Irrelevant if Allen wins or not...as, like the Heisman (and alluded to above with respect to this actual award), many things outside of being the best player go into it.

Allen is REALLY good, regardless of whether he rightfully wins the award or not.

The kid from Andrean (Drayk Bowen) that verballed to ND is outstanding as well, and, would be a very deserved winner.

Purdue landed 3 very good guys from IN in Allen, Moon and Strickland...at some point, if it can get to where it is landing some guys like Curry and Bowen, that would be ideal.
hopefully we are checking out Craig Young.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT