ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Jones admits Sandy Hook is 100% real

Ok, thanks, it's good to know that Carlson is human. Now I will wait for Bob to come out of hiding to list Carlson's three most egregious lies - but maybe you would like to do so also?

While I have your attention, do you want to admit you lied about your recent 'Faux' thread you started - or else admit you did not understand the simple economic point being made by the Fox anchors? Those are the only two possibilities. A good chance for you to come clean like Carlson.

Ok, thanks, it's good to know that Carlson is human. Now I will wait for Bob to come out of hiding to list Carlson's three most egregious lies - but maybe you would like to do so also?

While I have your attention, do you want to admit you lied about your recent 'Faux' thread you started - or else admit you did not understand the simple economic point being made by the Fox anchors? Those are the only two possibilities. A good chance for you to come clean like Carlson.
Nope. I did not lie. I stand by what I heard what the Faux News anchors said.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Tucker was the first to expose the Hunter-lap top story and interview one of Hunters financial partners.
The Washington Post, NY Times and the rest of the left wing media, which is 90% of the media, either ignored the story or called it Russian mis-information.
Even the Social Media sights banned talk of the story.
Tucker like Levin, at least interview persons close to the situation they are discussing.
And most of the time they are not politicians. Their hosts are quite knowledgeable and offer an informed perspective.
Of course you have to listen to the interviews with an unbiased opinion.
Something you are obviously unable to do.

I think from here on out, everyone should take what Tucker has to say with a grain of salt.

Reactions: gr8indoorsman
Just don’t watch that BS.
She respects Tucker and some Faux folks

Reactions: tearsforfears
I think from here on out, everyone should take what Tucker has to say with a grain of salt.
Should 'everyone' have taken what he had to say about Hunter's laptop with a grain of salt, in contrast to the msm and a long-list of former "intelligence" officials (which Joe referred to in lying during the first Trump debate )?

Similarly, how about what he had to say about the Russian collusion hoax?

Bob is still working on it (or more likely, in hiding) but maybe you can list what you view as Carlson's three most egregious lies. How about it?

Should 'everyone' have taken what he had to say about Hunter's laptop with a grain of salt, in contrast to the msm and a long-list of former "intelligence" officials (which Joe referred to in lying during the first Trump debate )?

Similarly, how about what he had to say about the Russian collusion hoax?

Bob is still working on it (or more likely, in hiding) but maybe you can list what you view as Carlson's three most egregious lies. How about it?
I know one lie is when he talked about white replacement theory.

The better question is what did he say that was the truth?
You wrote, "I know one lie is when he talked about white replacement theory."

Now you appear to be saying you cannot back up what you said, despite saying you "know one lie".

Are you lying again like in your Faux thread, or can you back up what you said here?

Reactions: tearsforfears
You wrote, "I know one lie is when he talked about white replacement theory."

Now you appear to be saying you cannot back up what you said, despite saying you "know one lie".

Are you lying again like in your Faux thread, or can you back up what you said here?
The myth of white replacement theory.

The myth of white replacement theory.

What is it that you think Carlson actually said that is a lie?

Respond with quotes, and not with what some competitor of his claims he said. That is what got you into trouble in your absurd Faux thread - you were so excited by what the nitwit said about the Fox anchors, you didn't think about whether the nitwit made any sense, you just rushed to post it. Right? And now you won't admit it.

What is it that you think Carlson actually said that is a lie?

Respond with quotes, and not with what some competitor of his claims he said. That is what got you into trouble in your absurd Faux thread - you were so excited by what the nitwit said about the Fox anchors, you didn't think about whether the nitwit made any sense, you just rushed to post it. Right? And now you won't admit it.
Dude, no quotes are needed. The topic that Carlson is touting is the lie. He knows full well that that theory is not true.

Dude, no quotes are needed. The topic that Carlson is touting is the lie. He knows full well that that theory is not true.
I doubt he ever used the words "white replacement", which would be a racist thing to say.

If you cannot find even one example where he used those words in a favorable way, then you are spreading another lie like you did in your Faux thread.

Actually yes: just ignore it and it would go away. That’s exactly what would happen.

But in the end, all this campaigning you do here counter to the Trumpkin idiots only serves to make you unhappy too. Push that shit out of your life. On the daily, whatever happened with Hunter Biden’s laptop or whether Donald Trump grabbed that woman by the pussy doesn’t matter one single iota to your life.

It is sad that so many Americans spend their days seeking out political shit to get upset about.
I appreciate the advice......but what makes you think I'm unhappy? History and politics have always been a part of my life and I enjoy them. Arguing with the trumpers doesn't change that.......and we all have lives beyond this place.

Not to be picky, but this is at least the third time you've given your advice on this subject here. Yet you keep coming back. I'm not going to make judgements about you for that......only to say you must be getting something out of it too.

Reactions: Riveting-
I appreciate the advice......but what makes you think I'm unhappy? History and politics have always been a part of my life and I enjoy them. Arguing with the trumpers doesn't change that.......and we all have lives beyond this place.

Not to be picky, but this is at least the third time you've given your advice on this subject here. Yet you keep coming back. I'm not going to make judgements about you for that......only to say you must be getting something out of it too.
My kids are watching Dinosaur Train and Id rather do just about anything.

But seriously… you can’t spend as much time in Twitter looking for things to post here as you and the RWNJs do without it affecting your mood. Heck, I know I get more uptight when I Wade into this cesspool, hence why I don’t nearly as much as I used to, and I just don’t engage the kings of the dipshits here either. You might try it and find out it does make difference !

My kids are watching Dinosaur Train and Id rather do just about anything.

But seriously… you can’t spend as much time in Twitter looking for things to post here as you and the RWNJs do without it affecting your mood. Heck, I know I get more uptight when I Wade into this cesspool, hence why I don’t nearly as much as I used to, and I just don’t engage the kings of the dipshits here either. You might try it and find out it does make difference !
I'm not on Twitter to find things to post here. I'm there because news is shared quickly........and it's the best spot to find opinion pieces......and I find funny videos of people falling down and such. If I see something appropriate I post it.

The dipsh!ts don't discuss topics by and large. They just comment on the posts of others and start fights. Just don't reply or ignore.

Reactions: gr8indoorsman
The dipsh!ts don't discuss topics by and large. They just comment on the posts of others and start fights. Just don't reply or ignore.

This forum was first formed to handle off topic camaraderie, like cereal, Hockey and “Daily Distractions”.

Things were going swimmingly for quite some time until a user posted something political….and now here we are.

I did not take what he said about Hunter's laptop with a grain of salt, so I was not misled on the matter like you likely were.

While I never said anything about Carlson's findings one way or the other, I wouldn't presume to tell you not to draw any conclusions.

But I think applying some due diligence to what he has to say is prudent in light of what he has admitted, and that's really all I mean by "take it with a grain of salt".

She respects Tucker and some Faux folks
Because both make loads of money off of those prone to hyperventilate.

Reactions: BSIT
Seeing people step up in defense of the Church of Tucker explains a whole lot about the right wing idiots that post here. I’m making a broad statement about opinion based “news” shows from both sides of the media bias line and people are crawling over themselves to defend Tucker.

Sorry I just don’t know the names of the idiots on CNN or MSNBC (Don Lemon one of them?) but we can put them all on a rocket with Tucker and Alex Jones and whomever else and launch them all into the sun.

Think for yourselves.
You’re not doing much thinking for yourself. You’re copying and pasting talking points.

ADVERTISEMENT