ADVERTISEMENT

Aaaand...we moved up in the polls!

Cleanface

Sophomore
Apr 11, 2008
Louisville Paint Crew
Like-Bottle-Thumbs-Up-(3c)++2012-T-Shirts.jpg

#18 > #17 in AP, still #16 in the Coaches poll.

Remember when we were last place in the B1G just a couple years ago?? Holy hell I wanted to kms after every game.

Instead of gnashing of teeth and hating on each other, let's do a little celebrating my Boilermaker Brethren...

Life is good!!

The rankings seem fair. Purdue has strengths; Purdue has flaws. I enjoy watching a competitive team. When tourney time comes, they'll either do well or not, but they'll definitely be worth watching.

Some folks feel a morning ain't a good morning until they pee in someone else's corn flakes.

I was at the Michigan St. Victory. One of the best games ever. My freshman year was fall of 1981. I graduated from high school in Korea (military brat). I was introduced to Purdue and Indiana high school basketball when I moved here. My high school introduction at the Wigwam. Going to all the Purdue basketball games was a thrilling eye opener and hair raiser. My rambling point is that the Michigan State victory was the most electric I have personally felt since the Bobby Knight days.

I am not giving up on this team. It's our best hope since Painter's fab 4 - 1. I am hoping and praying they can pull it together.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT