ADVERTISEMENT

A Tale of Two Cities?

tjreese

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2008
Now here is a great thought...particularly due to the polarization of the country as a result of the democrat platform of Intersectionality or identity politics. Go pro-choice and let those inside a city...particularly annexed in for the money have their own city so the costly approach in many poorly run cities are not at odds with some. Let the urban areas continue to waste resources as they desire and their voters continue to elect them, and let others do the same. A step towards freedom AND sanity! This should eliminate "mean tweets" since this would allow their division of the country to only have those that want it.

I do not have enough knowledge on how they legally did this, but this might be genius?

I wonder how much tax savings they will see?

I wonder how neighborhoods in Indianapolis could follow suit on this if it is effective?

Reactions: tjreese
I do not have enough knowledge on how they legally did this, but this might be genius?

I wonder how much tax savings they will see?

I wonder how neighborhoods in Indianapolis could follow suit on this if it is effective?
yeah...let areas be more responsible for their management of an area. You can bet there would be a fight, because those easy with other people's money wouldn't like it, but boy could it change a LOT! Reducing power from the federal government will always be a battle, but the federal government was never intended to have so much power...and now the dems even want to direct the SCOTUS to do what they want and they already have 3 DEI appointed to the position. There will never be enough control for the dem party.
1b0f98acb529ed4cd2fa6d51eff2d906.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Boiler Buck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT