ADVERTISEMENT

A question to Purdue fans

May 29, 2001
Where is the best place to look for the Purdue two deep online? It does not have to be available today, Just available before the actual game. TIA

Looks reasonably accurate. Of course with that many "OR" statements who really knows.. The defense is pretty much nailed down I would think. Only questions are between the experienced vs. young talented CB's. In game 1 Brohm is going lead off with experience IMO. On offense its pretty much how much will each QB play and which RB are healthiest. Also, not sure if Sparks will be back in time (ankle), but if this chart is fresh it seems to indicate he will.

That's why that website and all of their BS bother me so much. Not really any free options to find Purdue sports so the info people outside the fanbase get is from that embarrassment
I know Hammer and Rails still say they are just fanboys running a website...but I hate that they publish their articles with curse words, numerous grammatical errors, and some decent amount of misinformation. They would get a lot more traffic if they cleaned up those areas.

Yep. So committed to stealing content that I published a depth chart that was sent to me as part of a weekly press release.

["but I hate that they publish their articles with curse words, numerous grammatical errors, and some decent amount of misinformation"]

I like your site and look at it every day. But, I wish you would clean up your language and fix the obvious spelling, typos, grammatical errors. It's why I look at it, but never recommend it to anyone.

Of course, you can do what you want, but I think your exposure would increase significantly if you did that!

["but I hate that they publish their articles with curse words, numerous grammatical errors, and some decent amount of misinformation"]

I like your site and look at it every day. But, I wish you would clean up your language and fix the obvious spelling, typos, grammatical errors. It's why I look at it, but never recommend it to anyone.

Of course, you can do what you want, but I think your exposure would increase significantly if you did that!

Thanks. We're always looking to clean up the errors. I try to go back in when the other guys post something and take a look, but with a day job it is harder to do.

Thanks. We're always looking to clean up the errors. I try to go back in when the other guys post something and take a look, but with a day job it is harder to do.

And I do appreciate the countdown, especially on hot, sweaty, no FB information summer days.

I would prefer that you clean up the language, thant he [sic] obvious typos.

Yet you can log into another Purdue website and see if anything has been said about you!

get-a-load-of-this-guy-gif-3.gif

Reactions: BoilerAlumni12
Meh. I am not the guy that takes every chance possible to say how much he hates a website's success.
Nope, just the guy who said Purdue should leave the B1G.

BTW, why are you currently posting here when you said it was hard enough to read your own site with a day job?

I see you didn't actually read the article. okay.
Unfortunately I did. You claimed Purdues athletic department wasn't putting its programs in a place to succeed and therefore shouldn't be in the B1G. It was something like that which you could've just put in the title but it wouldn't be enough of a clickbait title like you like. It was still a garbage opinion regardless! Maybe H&R should use that logic and make a change at the top!

Back to my original point in this thread. It is a shame there isn't many other free options for Purdue fans. GBI is the top but isn't free, you have the school site which can't publish stuff on recruiting or a lot of other things, boiled sports is a good opinion site but doesn't break news or anything like that.

Then there's H&R...

The top result when searching for Purdue sports websites. A site that claims to be fanboys running a website but also a site that claims it is the top source for quality Purdue news, rumors, analysis, and stats. However it doesn't hold a candle to GBI for news and analysis, the school sports page is best for stats, and boiled sports is the better fanboy opinion blog. What H&R IS best at is the rumors because boy do you guys start a bunch of stupid ones over there.

Even when I thought I could get away from it by not visiting the site anymore you found a way to make me cringe again via Twitter. I'm talking about tweeting at Taylor Persons from your website Twitter handle about transferring to Purdue.

It's a shame that anyone outside the fanbase or anyone curious about Purdue immediately gets funneled into your site. Evidenced by the OP getting the depth chart there. I wasn't even the first here to tell him it was wrong site to go through lol

For some reason the first time I said this in far less words above you replied about stealing info. Idk why you did but guess you felt the need to say that. I do find it odd that you have a username on another site trying to get people to your site. Doesn't seem like something the top source in Purdue news should have to do.

Do you guys expect Rondale Moore to get a lot of run this season?

I know he's small, but he has a type of athleticism that can't be coached. The type of guy you have to get the ball in his hands. I'm not really sure why Michigan didn't pursue (offer) him, not saying that he would have even reciprocated interest, but he's the type of guy you should at least put feelers out to!

I probably won't be able to watch Purdue all that much this year, but I'm interested to see how he does as a TrueFrosh.

Do you guys expect Rondale Moore to get a lot of run this season?

I know he's small, but he has a type of athleticism that can't be coached. The type of guy you have to get the ball in his hands. I'm not really sure why Michigan didn't pursue (offer) him, not saying that he would have even reciprocated interest, but he's the type of guy you should at least put feelers out to!

I probably won't be able to watch Purdue all that much this year, but I'm interested to see how he does as a TrueFrosh.
Moore has the ability to make even the best defenders miss. His cutting ability is scary. I know it is a big step from high school to Big 10. I think coach Brohm knows offense and will have many ways to showcase his abilities.

Unfortunately I did. You claimed Purdues athletic department wasn't putting its programs in a place to succeed and therefore shouldn't be in the B1G. It was something like that which you could've just put in the title but it wouldn't be enough of a clickbait title like you like. It was still a garbage opinion regardless! Maybe H&R should use that logic and make a change at the top!

Back to my original point in this thread. It is a shame there isn't many other free options for Purdue fans. GBI is the top but isn't free, you have the school site which can't publish stuff on recruiting or a lot of other things, boiled sports is a good opinion site but doesn't break news or anything like that.

Then there's H&R...

The top result when searching for Purdue sports websites. A site that claims to be fanboys running a website but also a site that claims it is the top source for quality Purdue news, rumors, analysis, and stats. However it doesn't hold a candle to GBI for news and analysis, the school sports page is best for stats, and boiled sports is the better fanboy opinion blog. What H&R IS best at is the rumors because boy do you guys start a bunch of stupid ones over there.

Even when I thought I could get away from it by not visiting the site anymore you found a way to make me cringe again via Twitter. I'm talking about tweeting at Taylor Persons from your website Twitter handle about transferring to Purdue.

It's a shame that anyone outside the fanbase or anyone curious about Purdue immediately gets funneled into your site. Evidenced by the OP getting the depth chart there. I wasn't even the first here to tell him it was wrong site to go through lol

For some reason the first time I said this in far less words above you replied about stealing info. Idk why you did but guess you felt the need to say that. I do find it odd that you have a username on another site trying to get people to your site. Doesn't seem like something the top source in Purdue news should have to do.
Meh. Sounds more like your problem. Not mine. I rarely post here at all anymore. I have had this name here loooooooooooooooooong before I did any H&R stuff.

Meh. Sounds more like your problem. Not mine. I rarely post here at all anymore. I have had this name here loooooooooooooooooong before I did any H&R stuff.
Blaming the reader! Cant say I didn't see that coming.

Question though. You don't post here often unless it's to woo people over to your site. What is your personal main reason for coming here? You were quick to say you don't steal info when nobody had brought that up? Admission of guilt?

Enough evidence of it to start an article on H&R right?

Blaming the reader! Cant say I didn't see that coming.

Question though. You don't post here often unless it's to woo people over to your site. What is your personal main reason for coming here? You were quick to say you don't steal info when nobody had brought that up? Admission of guilt?

Enough evidence of it to start an article on H&R right?
How am I wooing people? I haven't posted any links at all in years. Also we have seen plenty of accussasions that we steal content. Never mind that we have our own sources and we get regular releases from the school.

But hey, you're going to do you. Nothing we do is going to satsify you anyway.

How am I wooing people? I haven't posted any links at all in years. Also we have seen plenty of accussasions that we steal content. Never mind that we have our own sources and we get regular releases from the school.

But hey, you're going to do you. Nothing we do is going to satsify you anyway.
Wouldn't a few months ago when you started a thread asking what you could do to make your site better for people be considered wooing?

And you're right, not really anything you can do to satisfy me or plenty of other Purdue fans that I know. We all know it's just a matter of time before you put an article or tweet up that makes all of Purdue look bad again

Only 3 things are certain in this world. Death, taxes, and Travis Miller having over emotional rants online.

Wouldn't a few months ago when you started a thread asking what you could do to make your site better for people be considered wooing?

And you're right, not really anything you can do to satisfy me or plenty of other Purdue fans that I know. We all know it's just a matter of time before you put an article or tweet up that makes all of Purdue look bad again

Only 3 things are certain in this world. Death, taxes, and Travis Miller having over emotional rants online.

It's not wooing, but okay. I forgot I was everything that was wrong with Purdue sports, especially now that Morgan is gone.

Keep waiting then.

Reactions: mathboy
It's not wooing, but okay. I forgot I was everything that was wrong with Purdue sports, especially now that Morgan is gone.

Keep waiting then.
Looks like we are taking the teenage girl route now. You aren't everything wrong with Purdue sports. You're everything wrong with hammer and rails. Big difference!

With that said, this isn't going anywhere and probably hasn't been productive for a long time if it ever was. I'm done with this discussion after this message.

I'm sure you've got a long night anyway of figuring out what Twitter handle to use to do your ranting and reporting, and also to figure out what other site to get your analysis from afterward! At least it's on Thursday though so you can still watch Ball State's game Saturday to tweet a kid who performs well that he can grad transfer to Purdue!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT