ADVERTISEMENT

A fair amount of new handles on the board.

Tommaker

Senior
Dec 11, 2002
1. Free/low subscriptions up at On3?
2. Basketball success driving newbies to the FB board?
3. jailbreak from:

Just curious.

I came back to free board from on3. I decided about a year ago I had to stop wasting time and energy on these boards and got suckered into the promotion. I keep telling myself by not renewing I won’t spend as much time on boards which is partially true but I can’t help myself sometimes!

Maybe they were attracted when he “left the board forever”…
Look who keeps reading my posts and responding to them! It’s obvious, I’m good for business! The new posters started posting after I returned, not before! And the description of the posters at on3 was spot on! I’m glad they left. Maybe a couple of other posters here should join them!

Happy New Year, Folks! 🎊

giphy.gif

Look who keeps reading my posts and responding to them! It’s obvious, I’m good for business! The new posters started posting after I returned, not before! And the description of the posters at on3 was spot on! I’m glad they left. Maybe a couple of other posters here should join them!
Sorry - don’t read them - just scroll on past for solid posts.

I came back to free board from on3. I decided about a year ago I had to stop wasting time and energy on these boards and got suckered into the promotion. I keep telling myself by not renewing I won’t spend as much time on boards which is partially true but I can’t help myself sometimes!
I know the feeling! I used to be a paying member of GBI. I let it go a few years ago when I realized how much time I was spending on the site every week. The premium board was nice in that there were practically no trolls.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT