ADVERTISEMENT

68-65. Boiler up……

And little brother had to rush the floor after beating big brother, how embarrassing. That’s all we need to know about what shape the two programs are in…
Win a ncaa title and you can talk to me sonny. Purdue isn’t a sports school. The lack of ncaa titles in ALL your sports is the tell. But congrats on that time you beat IU

Last edited:
Win a ncaa title and you can talk to me sonny. Purdue isn’t a sports school. The lack of ncaa titles in ALL your sports is the tell. But congrats on that time you beat IU
I have to win a ncaa title so I can talk to you? There are a lot of sports fans who support Purdue with good sports and we enjoy ourselves. You sound like a typical IU fan who isn’t very smart sprinting to a Purdue message board to boast about beating big brother for the first time in how long? We are the superior program in the state sonny boy! You’re irrelevant to the college basketball landscape. Congrats on that time you beat big brother and stormed the floor afterward. What an embarrassment Indiana University basketball is and has become.

IF Monkeypox is an IU grad, I would be interesting to know if their NCAA titles he is speaking of were won when he was alive or better yet, when he was a graduate. Because it’s pretty easy to become a fan of the NY Yankees because they have won the 25+ championships.

Hell, I could state that I’m a UCLA fan because my aunt worked there. UCLA >>>>>>>>>IU because of Purdue grad John Wooden. See how that works Monkeypox.

Purdue has 3 ncaa titles. This is not a sports school. But congrats on beating IU that one year.

Purdue has 3 ncaa titles. This is not a sports school. But congrats on beating IU that one year.
Who are you talking to and why are you posting here? 3 ncaa titles are 3 more than 0. We are a sports school and enjoy our sports. But congrats on beating Purdue for the first time in how many years and storming the floor. Embarrassing. Does it make you feel better about your life for running to a Purdue board and posting about the one time IU beat Purdue in how long?

IF Monkeypox is an IU grad, I would be interesting to know if their NCAA titles he is speaking of were won when he was alive or better yet, when he was a graduate. Because it’s pretty easy to become a fan of the NY Yankees because they have won the 25+ championships.

Hell, I could state that I’m a UCLA fan because my aunt worked there. UCLA >>>>>>>>>IU because of Purdue grad John Wooden. See how that works Monkeypox.
I'm guessing MP graduated 8th grade at 16.

Is being a “sports school” something to which we should aspire? I could be wrong, but I don’t think that’s the purpose Purdue is out to achieve.

And even with that poor standing as a “sports school”, Purdue has beaten IU 124 times in basketball and 75 times in football, owning both series by a WIDE margin. Huh. Yes. “That time” we beat Indiana.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT