ADVERTISEMENT

50 Cent is a Trump fan.

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
50 Cent likes Trump because he believes he's a badass who doesn't GAF. He respects the strength.

What say you BNI? Will this get the attention of more black voters?

Nope.

Why are you so obsessed with Chump getting more black voters? I keep telling you, he may get a few grifters but the status quo will remain the same.

In order for Chump to get a lot more black voters is to go on black talk radio stations and lay out his platform. Tell black listeners on how he is not a racist. Sincerely apologize for all of the racist stuff he has done and said. He's been asked to go on for years and declines every time. Chump will need to go to the national conferences of the major black civil rights organizations including but not limited to the NAACP, Urban League, National Area Network, Rainbow Coalition, etc. Again, gets invited and declines every time. This goes for every other republican candidate for public office. They all decline. Even the black republican candidates. Democratic candidates of all racial and ethnic backgrounds, local and national offices are always on these outlets stating their cases. I've said this several times but y'all dismiss it.

Last edited:
Nope.

Why are you so obsessed with Chump getting more black voters? I keep telling you, he may get a few grifters but the status quo will remain the same.

In order for Chump to get a lot more black voters is to go on black talk radio stations and lay out his platform. Tell black listeners on how he is not a racist. Sincerely apologize for all of the racist stuff he has done and said. He's been asked to go on for years and declines every time. Chump will need to go to the national conferences of the major black civil rights organizations including but not limited to the NAACP, Urban League, National Area Network, Rainbow Coalition, etc. Again, gets invited and declines every time. This goes for every other republican candidate for public office. They all decline. Even the black republican candidates. Democratic candidates of all racial and ethnic backgrounds, local and national offices are always on these outlets stating their cases. I've said this several times but y'all dismiss it.
Nobody listens to black radio other than a few puppets. It wouldn't have any impact.
He hasn't said/done anything racist. You like to make that up because it's part of the liberal narrative.

Do you think Kamala Harris would go speak at the NRA convention?
What black liberal pol has spoken at an Oath Keepers conference?

Nobody listens to black radio other than a few puppets. It wouldn't have any impact.
He hasn't said/done anything racist. You like to make that up because it's part of the liberal narrative.

This post shows how ignorant you are.

First of all, a few puppets? Millions of listeners listen to urban radio each and every day both on satellite radio and terrestrial radio. Prior to satellite radio, urban radio, along with black newspapers were staples in the black community for news and entertainment for decades. therefore, it does have a huge impact because of the very wide audience. Since you want blacks to vote for Chump and other republican candidates so bad, you should be contacting them and be begging them to go on black urban radio and civil rights organizations. But no, you rather underestimate and undervalue black urban radio. I keep telling y'all what it would take for the GOP to court black voters but you keep dismissing me. You just want to argue just to argue.

This is where your ignorance comes in:
The better question is, do you think that the NRA would invite her to speak? You know darn well the NRA ain't going to invite Kamala Harris, or any democrat that is for tightening gun laws to speak.

Do you actually think that a black liberal will go to speak at an Oath Keepers conference? The racist Oath Keepers is not the group that a black liberal is trying to court to vote for them. That bad built Marjorie Taylor Greene would and have attended white supremacy group events. No black liberal ain't going to speak at an Oath Keepers conference. I bet cha Tim Scott, Byron Donalds, and Candace Owens would be happy to speak there.

This post shows how ignorant you are.

First of all, a few puppets? Millions of listeners listen to urban radio each and every day both on satellite radio and terrestrial radio. Prior to satellite radio, urban radio, along with black newspapers were staples in the black community for news and entertainment for decades. therefore, it does have a huge impact because of the very wide audience. Since you want blacks to vote for Chump and other republican candidates so bad, you should be contacting them and be begging them to go on black urban radio and civil rights organizations. But no, you rather underestimate and undervalue black urban radio. I keep telling y'all what it would take for the GOP to court black voters but you keep dismissing me. You just want to argue just to argue.

This is where your ignorance comes in:
The better question is, do you think that the NRA would invite her to speak? You know darn well the NRA ain't going to invite Kamala Harris, or any democrat that is for tightening gun laws to speak.

Do you actually think that a black liberal will go to speak at an Oath Keepers conference? The racist Oath Keepers is not the group that a black liberal is trying to court to vote for them. That bad built Marjorie Taylor Greene would and have attended white supremacy group events. No black liberal ain't going to speak at an Oath Keepers conference. I bet cha Tim Scott, Byron Donalds, and Candace Owens would be happy to speak there.
Instead of making stuff up, provide sources and back it up with data (isn't this something we're taught at an institution of higher learning like Purdue) with your claim that millions of people listen to black/urban radio every day.
I've looked, and I can find any source of listenership numbers. So, I say 'prove it' (sorry, your 'word' isn't good enough proof).

And Trump doesn't need 50, 40, or even 30% of the black vote. You know damn well, that if he gets 16+%, all those battleground states (MI, PA, GA, etc) are going for Trump. That's got to scare the crap out of you. Hell, he might not even need more than 12% of the black vote to win, but he'll get way more than that.

Instead of making stuff up, provide sources and back it up with data (isn't this something we're taught at an institution of higher learning like Purdue) with your claim that millions of people listen to black/urban radio every day.
I've looked, and I can find any source of listenership numbers. So, I say 'prove it' (sorry, your 'word' isn't good enough proof).

And Trump doesn't need 50, 40, or even 30% of the black vote. You know damn well, that if he gets 16+%, all those battleground states (MI, PA, GA, etc) are going for Trump. That's got to scare the crap out of you. Hell, he might not even need more than 12% of the black vote to win, but he'll get way more than that.
I ain't looking up crap. If you don't believe me, that is on you. I'm trying to help y'all out in trying to show you how to attract more black voters to the republican party and you still want to argue. Whatever the number of listeners are you can't get a more targeted audience as black urban radio, particularly on SiriusXM. Plus the thousands of blacks that attend the national yearly conferences of the 3 or 4 major civil rights organizations. The GOP are missing a golden opportunity to reach black voters.

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting-
I ain't looking up crap. If you don't believe me, that is on you. I'm trying to help y'all out in trying to show you how to attract more black voters to the republican party and you still want to argue. Whatever the number of listeners are you can't get a more targeted audience as black urban radio, particularly on SiriusXM. Plus the thousands of blacks that attend the national yearly conferences of the 3 or 4 major civil rights organizations. The GOP are missing a golden opportunity to reach black voters.
Biden has already delivered the message at every check out line in every grocery store or restaurant across the country.

+25% at grocery stores
+23% at restaurants

Looking over the broader picture, the National Restaurant Association reported that from February 2020 to September 2023, grocery store prices increased by 25%. During that same time frame, menu prices rose 23%.

BTW, this data is from a year ago 😮

Reactions: Riveting-
Nope.

Grifters is not the word in your mind everytime you use that word.

Nope.

President Trump will get more than 25% of black votes, and maybe 30%. The only blacks who will continue to vote for the Democrats are today's slaves, bowing to their financial masters.

President Trump will get more than 25% of black votes, and maybe 30%. The only blacks who will continue to vote for the Democrats are today's slaves, bowing to their financial masters.
I laid this out responding to the Boneman. Chump now and the repubs in future election cycles won't get to your 25% until they start appearing on black urban radio. The repub candidates are invited all the time but decline. Even the black repub candidates including the one Tim Scott. SiriusXm reaches millions of listeners. Also, thousands of blacks attend the yearly conferences of the 3 or so civil rights groups including the NAACP. That is serious targeting and opportunities missed. By the lack of black participants in the RNC last night, the repubs has some serious work to do.

Doubtful. He only got 8% in 2020. Even getting to 15% would be yuge.

BUT: And More importantly, he and Slow Joe are now tied among Latinos, which would mean an easy Trump win.

Reactions: bonefish1
I don't believe you, because as we all know, you struggle with facts, data and statistics. Just because you don't like them, doesn't make them not true.....

I don't believe you, because as we all know, you struggle with facts, data and statistics. Just because you don't like them, doesn't make them not true.....
It doesn’t matter:

“Trump has an advantage among White voters (50% to 36% for Biden), while Biden holds a wide lead over Trump among Black voters (64% to 13%, with 21% supporting Kennedy).

Biden and Trump are tied among Hispanic voters (36% each), while 24% support Kennedy. Biden has a wide lead over Trump among Asian voters (47% to 29%); 19% back Kennedy.”

I laid this out responding to the Boneman. Chump now and the repubs in future election cycles won't get to your 25% until they start appearing on black urban radio. The repub candidates are invited all the time but decline. Even the black repub candidates including the one Tim Scott. SiriusXm reaches millions of listeners. Also, thousands of blacks attend the yearly conferences of the 3 or so civil rights groups including the NAACP. That is serious targeting and opportunities missed. By the lack of black participants in the RNC last night, the repubs has some serious work to do.
Not sure why you think being on black radio is the answer to the Republicans earning the black vote.
Don't you think the strategists have discussed this in detail, run the numbers and determined it's not worth it?

Not sure why you think being on black radio is the answer to the Republicans earning the black vote.
Don't you think the strategists have discussed this in detail, run the numbers and determined it's not worth it?
Your response is the perfect example underestimating and undervaluing black folks. I highly doubt that a strategist would ever discourage a candidate to go on black urban radio or the national civil rights organization conventions. If they do they ought to be fired. Because obviously with 8%, 10%, or 12% black support for decades is working if they are discouraging candidates to not appear.

I think that it is a personal choice by that GOP candidate to not appear. I have been listening to black radio all my life. The dem candidates have always appeared on black radio and conventions. Obama either appeared on black urban radio or invited the black urban hosts and civil rights leaders to the WH. In 2016, Hiliary appeared on black urban radio several times. In 2020, both Harris and Biden appeared on black urban radio. Chuck Shumur made several appearances as well Bernie Sanders. Sen. Doug Jones has been on.

I post something positive that I feel would increase black GOP support and what you do is shoot me down. Again you just want to argue just to argue.

Your response is the perfect example underestimating and undervaluing black folks. I highly doubt that a strategist would ever discourage a candidate to go on black urban radio or the national civil rights organization conventions. If they do they ought to be fired. Because obviously with 8%, 10%, or 12% black support for decades is working if they are discouraging candidates to not appear.

I think that it is a personal choice by that GOP candidate to not appear. I have been listening to black radio all my life. The dem candidates have always appeared on black radio and conventions. Obama either appeared on black urban radio or invited the black urban hosts and civil rights leaders to the WH. In 2016, Hiliary appeared on black urban radio several times. In 2020, both Harris and Biden appeared on black urban radio. Chuck Shumur made several appearances as well Bernie Sanders. Sen. Doug Jones has been on.

I post something positive that I feel would increase black GOP support and what you do is shoot me down. Again you just want to argue just to argue.
do we know that Trump has been invited to any of these shows or events ?

do we know that Trump has been invited to any of these shows or events ?
Yep, as candidates of all persuasions are invited, even third party. Ralph Nadar, Jill Stein, Cornell West have either showed up to events or urban radio. Not sure about that crazy Kennedy feller.

Why do you think dems go on black radio? Answer: Because they're pandering. I can guarantee the message is all about victimhood and institutional racism. Because that's what these people want to hear and agree with.

I'll ask you this:
Let's say a Republican pol went on black radio and he said: "Let's talk about personal responsibiliy and some of the problems in the black community. Specifically, 72% of black children being born to single mothers and 51% of violent crimes being caused by blacks"
How do you think that would go over?

Reactions: BoilerHuff3

Amber Rose now. Also a ladder-kicking grifter?

Why do you think dems go on black radio? Answer: Because they're pandering. I can guarantee the message is all about victimhood and institutional racism. Because that's what these people want to hear and agree with.

I'll ask you this:
Let's say a Republican pol went on black radio and he said: "Let's talk about personal responsibiliy and some of the problems in the black community. Specifically, 72% of black children being born to single mothers and 51% of violent crimes being caused by blacks"
How do you think that would go over?
Well you call it pandering. It's actually soliciting new votes and solidifying the base. Y'all call me race baiting but you got victimhood and institutional racism on the brain. Is it pandering when the repub candidates or current office holder appear on "The Patriot" channel on SiriusXM?

As far as appearing on black urban radio events. It'll go over well. That's what I'm talking about. Lay out the repub platform and agenda and state how that alternative may be better than the dems. Bush the Younger to his credit spoke at the 2006 NAACP convention and it went well. Afterwards, he greeted folks and shook hands.

It's one thing that repub candidates don't appear on these events and shows. But it's absolutely shameful for black repub candidates or current office holders to not appear.

Well you call it pandering. It's actually soliciting new votes and solidifying the base. Y'all call me race baiting but you got victimhood and institutional racism on the brain. Is it pandering when the repub candidates or current office holder appear on "The Patriot" channel on SiriusXM?

As far as appearing on black urban radio events. It'll go over well. That's what I'm talking about. Lay out the repub platform and agenda and state how that alternative may be better than the dems. Bush the Younger to his credit spoke at the 2006 NAACP convention and it went well. Afterwards, he greeted folks and shook hands.

It's one thing that repub candidates don't appear on these events and shows. But it's absolutely shameful for black repub candidates or current office holders to not appear.
Maybe the black radio hosts won’t agree to give the Republicans the questions ahead of time?

Or to let them edit out idiotic/unintelligible responses before the interview airs?

Are the repubs so desperate for people of color that they are now inviting LGTQ people to speak at the RNC? I thought the repubs were for family values.
You've never watched the RNC? But pretend to know about it? That's in line with most of your posts.

Reactions: SIBoiler2
You've never watched the RNC? But pretend to know about it? That's in line with most of your posts.
When did I say that I never watched the RNC? I don't watch much of it though. The dude posted about Amber Rose speaking and I responded on who this chick is.

Last edited:
When did I say that I never watched the RNC? I don't watch much of it? The dude posted about Amber Rose speaking and I responded on who this chick is.
Clearly demonstrating that you don't know who has spoken at the RNC in past years, speaking out of ignorance. Again. How to say you haven't watched without saying you haven't watched.

Clearly demonstrating that you don't know who has spoken at the RNC in past years, speaking out of ignorance. Again. How to say you haven't watched without saying you haven't watched.
Not sure what you are trying to get at. New Pal posted about Amber Rose speaking at the RNC last night and I responded. What does that have to do with watching the RNC in previous years? Like I said I definitely do not watch the whole RNC; just a very small fraction. So, perhaps I have not seen all of the speakers in previous years. This year RNC will be no different. Again, what does that have to do with anything. I'm sure that you do not watch the entire DNC.

Amber Rose now. Also a ladder-kicking grifter?
Best line in the article….

And so to the extent that these guys are trying to bust up our coalition, that was a bunker buster right there,” Jones, a CNN commentator, said.

I’m trying to determine if it’s CNN coalition of Democrats or just the DNC’s. But I guess I shouldn’t get excited because BNI tells us that Trump isn’t going to get any additional black votes.

(Even tho Amber Rose appears to have changed her vote from D to R)!!

• Haha
Reactions: bonefish1

And so to the extent that these guys are trying to bust up our coalition, that was a bunker buster right there,” Jones, a CNN commentator, said.

I’m trying to determine if it’s CNN coalition of Democrats or just the DNC’s. But I guess I shouldn’t get excited because BNI tells us that Trump isn’t going to get any additional black votes.

Amber Rose ain't black. She made that clear herself a long time ago. But she ain't lying during her speech as she does come from a diverse family.

Looks like MAGA ain't too happy about Amber Rose at the RNC.

This is what happens when you try so hard to show that you are diverse when you really ain't.

Then why are Trump and Biden tied among Latinos?
Don't know you are going to have to ask someone Latino for an accurate answer. I’ll give you my 2 cents. Latinos/Hispanics are not a particular race. There are black, white, and indigenous Latinos/Hispanics. This ethnic group is far from monolithic. Some Latinos/Hispanics that I grew up with consider themselves as white and aligned themselves accordingly. There are also some that I aligned themselves otherwise. Therefore, this could be the reason of the close poll numbers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT