ADVERTISEMENT

4 star wr Eugene Hilton

Hilton is really good. Hard to tell how good because Zionsville hasn't had a QB or offense capable of showcasing him every game. I went to multiple Zionsville games last year. Too often he would easily get behind the secondary and then have to come back for an underthrown ball. Or, their play calling just has him running fly routes down the sideline in double coverage. He's a different player than his dad as well. Much bigger. TY (Zionsville WR Coach) actually looks really small on the Zionsville sideline.

I’m not sure why people are shocked about this. It’s not like Purdue has an all American QB or an awesome offensive line that would lead Purdue to pass ing for 4,000 yards.

And it’s also not like other Indiana high school athletes choose Purdue over other BIG 10 schools. OSU always signs the best WRs from Indiana. Iowa always signs elite offensive linemen from Indiana high schools.

So it seems natural a great WR from an Indiana high school would sign with a team known for winning.

The only surprise is he chose UW. Over OSU and Mich. I suspect they most likely must have signed even better receivers.

What is more interesting than seeing Purdue lose out on a promising recruit is to speculate on who will replace Harrison at OSU.

I’m not sure why people are shocked about this. It’s not like Purdue has an all American QB or an awesome offensive line that would lead Purdue to pass ing for 4,000 yards.
I don't see anyone "shocked" by this in this thread.

I don't see anyone "shocked" by this in this thread.
Then why even discuss it chi chi? Why are we even discussing a player who never had any intention of coming to Purdue? Because some Purdue fan wanted him to come here ?

Why don’t we start a thread for every single 4/5 receiver that is thinking about attending a big 10 school? It makes as much sense as talking about Hilton.

Or let’s talk about all the other players in the past decade that Purdue gave an offer to? It makes as much sense as me talking about OSU recruits!

Let’s talk about that Indiana high school 4 star receiver that committed to Purdue several years ago. And then got bored so he attended the OSU summer camp and was named the MVP of their camp and committed to OSU before he left their campus leaving Purdue fans in total disbelief that he would throw away his commitment to play for Purdue and chose OSU instead!

Let’s talk about that Indiana offensive lineman that we were sure was going to come to Purdue, and then surprise surprise decided to go to Iowa!

-and chi chi, you announced publicly on this forum that you had blocked me and would never waste your time reading my posts and you encouraged other posters here to do the same. It was all just a lie wasn’t it chi chi? Not only did you lie to me but to this entire forum?

How do you expect anyone on this forum to believe any of your future posts chi chi? When all you do is lie to them?

If I was you, I’d go back to blocking my posts and not responding to them! Isn’t that what you said you were already doing?

Hmmm 3 responses to just one of my posts from a guy who claimed he blocked me. You just made my day!

Because every now and then it makes my day to read your stupid and useless drivel. Gives me a good chuckle in an otherwise depressing world. Maybe I'm a sadist.

Hilton isn't some random target. At a certain point in the process it looked like a decent chance he would come to Purdue.

I never said I would "never waste (my) time reading (your) posts. I block you because that helps me see less and less of your stupid and useless drivel. But like I said, every now and then I can't help myself. I'm sure I'm not alone.

You think way too much of yourself WOLEGIB!

And it’s also not like other Indiana high school athletes choose Purdue over other BIG 10 schools. OSU always signs the best WRs from Indiana. Iowa always signs elite offensive linemen from Indiana high schools.

So it seems natural a great WR from an Indiana high school would sign with a team known for winning.

The only surprise is he chose UW. Over OSU and Mich. I suspect they most likely must have signed even better receivers.

What is more interesting than seeing Purdue lose out on a promising recruit is to speculate on who will replace Harrison at OSU.
There are three good WR recruits from indiana that have committed and they chose Illinois, Louisville, and wisconsin. None chose OSU. And Eugene didn’t have an offer from OSU, not sure what you are talking about once again. Since 2017 OSU has only had one wr from indiana, and Purdue has had several including David bell, but osu always sign the best from indiana lol.

It’s not the school, it’s the staff. We are not a good destination for WRs under this staff. We were under Brohm, and we are very good staff for DBs. When we start losing DBs to indiana or other schools I’ll get worried.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT