ADVERTISEMENT

4* RB Znovan Knight

Even though this recruit decommitted from Duke, why have they started getting higher rated recruits to look at them more than they have in the past? In basketball, I get it. However, what has changed in football? I don’t get that.

Reactions: Purdue11
Even though this recruit decommitted from Duke, why have they started getting higher rated recruits to look at them more than they have in the past? In basketball, I get it. However, what has changed in football? I don’t get that.
David Cutcliffe. 5 bowls in 6 years. Still, their recruiting is average at best for a P5.

Call me crazy, and I know it's just a highlight film, but his strides and the way he runs reminds me a little bit of Reggie Bush.

looks ok, if you like 70yd TD runs...all he does is score TD's in the vid I watched:)

Reactions: SIBoiler2
NCSt. board says he's leaning their way. Sampson James is still OSU 's only RB commit. I was sure they'd get a 5* RB and he would start to feel crowded out. Then I see Harbaugh is still recruiting him also.

NCSt. board says he's leaning their way. Sampson James is still OSU 's only RB commit. I was sure they'd get a 5* RB and he would start to feel crowded out. Then I see Harbaugh is still recruiting him also.

It’s still early for rbs. Urban is a hell of a recruiter

With the RB's they have recruited in the previous classes, if they haven't made him feel crowded them I doubt anyone they recruit this year will.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT