ADVERTISEMENT

35 games, one really bad one at the wrong time

That’s what you do……retool, learn from past!, work hard, adjust some staff…….can’t ignore the success, Big 10 season and tourney champs!

NCAA tournament losses are rough, bad optics, watch and learn……..they will

Conference titles mean nothing to me, trade em all for Sweet Sixteen and higher every year.
You do realize no one(see Kansas) goes to Sweet 16 every year. Painter ranks in the top 95% tile in making Sweet 16's for last 10 years. So u get both of what you want and u did not know it.

You do realize no one(see Kansas) goes to Sweet 16 every year. Painter ranks in the top 95% tile in making Sweet 16's for last 10 years. So u get both of what you want and u did not know it.
No, he doesn’t realize that. Everyone should go to at least the sweet sixteen every year, or everyone is FIRED !!!

Reactions: indyogb
Ha ha. Another post trying to claim Painter is a good tourney coach.
He’s quantitatively been proven to be the worst in history.

Conference titles mean nothing to me, trade em all for Sweet Sixteen and higher every year.
Well, I’m sure it means a lot to the players/ families, school, and most alumni.

That doesn’t mean that success in March is surely needed too!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT