ADVERTISEMENT

2024 RECRUITS

I will go out on a limb and say I expect a couple of transfers may commit today. There seems to be a lot of transfers changing their minds/commitments. We may get a couple of preferred walk ons.

I know that there are being switches made for all programs right now, but where does this class rank nationally approximately?

I know that there are being switches made for all programs right now, but where does this class rank nationally approximately?

Rivals interview with C Walters about this recruiting class.

Tonight, Ryan Walters Show the coach will speak more about this class.
This past year Dillon T was the 2nd fastest player (only behind D Burks)
it looks like Koy B will be the fastest athlete in 2024. A lot of speed on Defense.

CRW has played the position and coached the DB positions so it was an easy sell for him to get the right DB recruits for his system.
That's great news and we have that on tape.
Boiler Up!!

Last edited:
How about the 21 transfer out? We got 8 transfers, ranked 20th in transfer rank per 24/7, but looks like we lost some good players including WR?

I dont follow as much as i would like because of time and being out of state. Did we lose some old Brohm players that didnt fit the system? Some skilled players not playing as much as they wanted or big recruits coming in? Some who just wont get playing time? Some of all?

Any huge losses? Looks like Yaseen left, I was hoping this would be a big year for him...anyone else?

How about the 21 transfer out? We got 8 transfers, ranked 20th in transfer rank per 24/7, but looks like we lost some good players including WR?

I dont follow as much as i would like because of time and being out of state. Did we lose some old Brohm players that didnt fit the system? Some skilled players not playing as much as they wanted or big recruits coming in? Some who just wont get playing time? Some of all?

Any huge losses? Looks like Yaseen left, I was hoping this would be a big year for him...anyone else?
RE: WR. Yes we did lose a lot on WR, but the WR we had did not seem to be good fits for the Harrell Air Raid. We are bringing in a couple 6 foot 4 receivers in this 2024 class. Last year I think the coaching staff was banking on Gammage and Edrine as our big body’s. Gammage flipped to UCF at the last moment and Edrine had a season ending injury before game 1.

RE: Defense. In the beginning I think C Walters was trying to replace depth. But some Brohm’s players could not fit into the new defensive scheme. OC Brothers is an example where he would do well in the old scheme but could not do everything that was required of him in this D. While Jenkins and Scourton thrived in this scheme.

RE: WR. Yes we did lose a lot on WR, but the WR we had did not seem to be good fits for the Harrell Air Raid. We are bringing in a couple 6 foot 4 receivers in this 2024 class. Last year I think the coaching staff was banking on Gammage and Edrine as our big body’s. Gammage flipped to UCF at the last moment and Edrine had a season ending injury before game 1.

RE: Defense. In the beginning I think C Walters was trying to replace depth. But some Brohm’s players could not fit into the new defensive scheme. OC Brothers is an example where he would do well in the old scheme but could not do everything that was required of him in this D. While Jenkins and Scourton thrived in this scheme.
I think the TE Galloway will play right away. He looks so big compared to the other players/opponents on his film. He has a bunch of energy and is difficult to bring down. He flicks tacklers away after they hit him.

Reactions: cillerdo
Plue was rumored to be over 400 pounds at some point in his per boiler or his boiler career.

I think the TE Galloway will play right away. He looks so big compared to the other players/opponents on his film. He has a bunch of energy and is difficult to bring down. He flicks tacklers away after they hit him.
Especially with Miller portaling.

In the clip, CRW talked about Davila and Galloway coming in January. Any others?

Wow. Even more impressive considering Brohm's best class was 26? Great job, Coach Walters and staff!
Yeah, it's a solid class. It'll be interesting to watch now that Walters has more players who fit his system. The offensive line depth also helps.

Yes a lot of potential in our TE room. Looking forward to seeing how our TEs will be used in our offense.

Yes a lot of potential in our TE room. Looking forward to seeing how our TEs will be used in our offense.
From last year, it looks like they'll be used a lot. Big part of the offense. Kind of think big George could be used more of a big receiver.

There's reason for optimism there. If there was one thing that looked pretty on offense in the passing game, it was the way it schemed for the TEs. Some really good looking plays.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT