ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Commitment

per Mike Carmin J.C. PF Sacha Washington from Georgia.

Good to see. Sounds like she's strong with good interior moves. Had some other high end offers too.

Wonder if the new assistants are having a big impact on these recent recruits or if this is a girl who Sharon had established a relationship with earlier.

Good to see. Sounds like she's strong with good interior moves. Had some other high end offers too.

Wonder if the new assistants are having a big impact on these recent recruits or if this is a girl who Sharon had established a relationship with earlier.
"Athletic interior performer brings double-double results; works on the glass, scores on putbacks; manufactures shots in the key, rises on faceup game to the elbow; brings consistency to the front court" - Hoopgurlz.com

Reactions: jindy and DocRon

Athletic-4 brings smooth interior game, elevates in the key and delivers in traffic; quick in the block, active on the glass; superb in uptempo game; defends out of the paint; a stock-riser in the class of 2021. - Hoopgurlz

Reactions: DocRon

Thanks David. I'd seen this espn listing/summary. Its a little easier to see which coaches are primary recruiters on the men's side - do you think the new assistants are responsible for this(and the recent east coast commit) choosing Purdue or are these relationships built by Versyp? Seems to be a slight uptick or change of late.

She is from the same area of Atlanta almost all of our Georgia recruits have been from,

She is from the same area of Atlanta almost all of our Georgia recruits have been from,

Yeah, I'd noticed that. Was also wondering what, if any impact the new Purdue assistants are having on recruiting. The recent east coast committment seems to be from an area that Purdue hasn't hit much, and I believe one where a new assistant has connections. Since women's basketball news is pretty tough to find thought I'd throw that question out for those who may know more.

Side note - the end of the DePauw-Wabash football game was certainly entertaining - bet you were on the edge of your seat.

Yeah, I'd noticed that. Was also wondering what, if any impact the new Purdue assistants are having on recruiting. The recent east coast committment seems to be from an area that Purdue hasn't hit much, and I believe one where a new assistant has connections. Since women's basketball news is pretty tough to find thought I'd throw that question out for those who may know more.

Side note - the end of the DePauw-Wabash football game was certainly entertaining - bet you were on the edge of your seat.

unfortunately I had an important farm meeting and missed the entire game. My phone rang off the hook when it ended.

Does anyone know if we are recruiting 2021 G Greta Kampschroeder? #12 on ESPN rankings, #26 in Prospectsnation. She's actually in my son's class at Naperville North, but he doesn't know who she is.

Reactions: DavidBoiler

I'm convinced that you could confuse the heck out of today's kids with a rotary dial phone, cassette tape deck, DOS computer system and a car with crank windows. It's hilarious watching them simply try to make correct change sometimes when you pay with cash.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT