ADVERTISEMENT

2 Lottery Picks

So I guess in everyone's mind this CMP recruiting class with Edey and Ivey now #1.

Or is the 2007 CMP class still tops for some?

Well, probably edey, Ivey and Morton since they probably accomplished more than the 2007 class and also had two lottery picks in their class…

Certainly the 2007 class has a special place in hearts of Boilers. I have a piece of the old Mackey floor with JJ & Hummel's signature on it. Moore wasn't present that day or I would have had all 3 sigs on the piece.

But I think with the FF and 2 lotto picks coming with the Edey class, is there anyone here that can make a different case for another class? Might be a good distraction discussion anyway.....

Last edited:
Certainly the 2007 class has a special place in hearts of Boilers. I have a piece of the old Mackey floor with JJ & Hummel's signature on it. Moore wasn't present that day or I would have had all 3 sigs on the piece.

But I think with the FF and 2 lotto picks coming with the Edey class, is their anyone here that can make a different case for another class? Might be a good distraction discussion anyway.....
I have always had a soft spot for Haas, Edwards, Mathias and PJ. Felt they pulled us out of the gutter and had a big hand in the culture and leadership we’ve seen over the last ten years. We obviously still see it in PJ on the coaching staff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT