ADVERTISEMENT

2-0, baby

Nice start to the season, boys.

Think this will be similar to the basketball team in some ways(especially the Elite Eight team)- improvement as the season progresses. With so much youth and a newly installed defense it'll take time for everyone/everything to "mesh". Sure hope we get Karlaftis back before long.

Nice to start 2 and 0 while that progression occurs.

Been ugly, but 2-0 is 2-0

Not sure why it would need to be considered "ugly".

Sure, 11 penalties do not look good (last week was very clean).

Aiden was lights out, with a stat line of 29/36, 376 yards, no INTs and a 186.6 rating. That ain't ugly!

The OL was solid, even with 4 sacks (he holds the ball too long at times).

Horvath had another 100 yard game.

The D continues to develop. The D line was fairly disciplined, and contained Taylor pretty well.

I could go on, but this was another entertaining game, and pretty clean given the early season. (Well, take away those d@mn penalties!)

Reactions: BBG
I'll respectfully disagree with you here.
The D made a 4th string qb look pretty good!

Hey, it's all good! We can disagree!

I don't care if it's their 4th string QB. We got zero grace on that issue last years. Besides ... our 4th string QB is just tore them a new one!

For a dual threat QB, 32 yards on 17 carries isn't looking too good for a running QB. Especially considering his longest run was 33! So, to my point, -1 yards on 16 carries indicates they contained him pretty well!

Hey, it's all good! We can disagree!

I don't care if it's their 4th string QB. We got zero grace on that issue last years. Besides ... our 4th string QB is just tore them a new one!

For a dual threat QB, 32 yards on 17 carries isn't looking too good for a running QB. Especially considering his longest run was 33! So, to my point, -1 yards on 16 carries indicates they contained him pretty well!
👍

Wisky needs games in order to play in the BIG Championship game. They will play if they are in any way able, I believe.
I have to believe they are trying the absolute hardest they can to get anyone on the field for our game next week. If not they have missed the maximum number of games and even if they stay healthy other teams won’t and they could potentially miss another game due to a different team having the virus

Reactions: SDBoiler1
Not sure why it would need to be considered "ugly".

Sure, 11 penalties do not look good (last week was very clean).

Aiden was lights out, with a stat line of 29/36, 376 yards, no INTs and a 186.6 rating. That ain't ugly!

The OL was solid, even with 4 sacks (he holds the ball too long at times).

Horvath had another 100 yard game.

The D continues to develop. The D line was fairly disciplined, and contained Taylor pretty well.

I could go on, but this was another entertaining game, and pretty clean given the early season. (Well, take away those d@mn penalties!)

Aidan has been impressive for sure. He is a gamer, and I see why coaching staff trusts him over guys who might have more talent.

His performance also makes Wisconsin's wonder boy QB come back down to earth a little bit. Both are good QBs, but ILL pass defense definitely ain't 'Bama.

Reactions: Purdue85
2-0 in B10 first time since 2004.

just incredible it’s taken this long.

this year more than any other, it seems like you just have to survive and advance. So many crazy upsets!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT