ADVERTISEMENT

17 - 7

I think Wisky is now my least favorite BT team. Funny year in the league. Talking heads gave the Badgers this year as their "breakout year" to get to the bowl championship series, and if things hold they could be lucky to finish 8-5. Michigan looked like they finally have it figured out and OSU pulls their wings off. IN the rest of the west, Northwestern walks away with the title (after winning no non-conference games) but could get waxed by the Buckeyes in Indy. And we gave tOSU their only loss! We were 3-0 against ranked teams, 3-6 against unranked (although Northwestern should end up ranked, and Wisky and MSU were at one point ranked).

Last edited:
Wisky absolutely sleep waking thru this one.
Chryst on a warm seat?

I think Wisky is now my least favorite BT team. Funny year in the league. Talking heads gave the Badgers this year as their "breakout year" to get to the bowl championship series, and if things hold they could be lucky to finish 8-5. Michigan looked like they finally have it figured out and OSU pulls their wings off. IN the rest of the west, Northwestern walks away with the title (after winning no non-conference games) but could get waxed by the Buckeyes in Indy. And we gave tOSU their only loss! We were 3-0 against ranked teams, 3-6 against unranked (although Northwestern should end up ranked,and Iowa, Wisky and MSU were at one point ranked).
also said after the terps lost to osu, they'll lose 35-9 to psu. Alot of Jekyl and Hyde teams this year

Minnesota has expanded the lead and there are approximately 6 mins left in the game. PJ becomes bowl eligible.

Wisconsin has had injuries and were Top 10 earlier in the season. Chryst is not in trouble yet but Wisconsin is on the downtrend.

Illini coming back against NW. Down 8 with 6 mins left.

Reactions: TMA62
Minnesota has expanded the lead and there are approximately 6 mins left in the game. PJ becomes bowl eligible.

Wisconsin has had injuries and were Top 10 earlier in the season. Chryst is not in trouble yet but Wisconsin is on the downtrend.

Illini coming back against NW. Down 8 with 6 mins left.
I remember the one year, Chryst was mentioned for our job, never wanted that guy.

Reactions: pu1985
Gonna' be a coaching vacancy in Wiskeyland. What a convincing win by the boat rowers to become bowl eligible.

Gotta give some credit where due, PJ Fleck and the Gophers patched up the boat and were looking pretty sweet dair.....oh ya....you betcha.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT