ADVERTISEMENT

1000th post!

Boilermaker

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 31, 2002
Been reading these boards for many years and very proud (and lucky) to have a handle I’m sure others would trade me for. Still can’t believe it wasn’t taken when I registered my login back in 2002. I know I am not a voluminous poster but I stop by almost daily for my Purdue fix, and when I do post I try to be civil (after all, I don’t want to give “Boilermaker” a bad name). My time on these message boards has seen my eldest go from pre-school to her senior year at Pitt, the birth of my second child, a divorce, several job moves, and remarriage. During all that time these boards were a constant, always providing a nice diversion (and at times a needed distraction) and binding me closer to our beloved team and my fellow Boilermakers. How sweet it is that this memorable win over the #2 ranked Buckeyes marks the day of my 1000th post! Thank you my fellow Knuckleheads for making this by far my favorite stop on the interwebs! BTFU!!!!

Last edited:
Been reading these boards for many years and very proud (and lucky) to have a handle I’m sure others would trade me for. Still can’t believe it wasn’t taken when I registered my login back in 2002. I know I am not a voluminous poster but I stop by almost daily for my Purdue fix, and when I do post I try to be civil (after all, I don’t want to give “Boilermaker” a bad name). My time on these message boards has seen my eldest go from pre-school to her senior year at Pitt, the birth of my second child, a divorce, several job moves, and remarriage. During all that time these boards were a constant, always providing a nice diversion (and at times a needed distraction) and binding me closer to our beloved team and my fellow Boilermakers. How sweet it is that this memorable win over the #2 ranked Buckeyes marks the day of my 1000th post! Thank you my fellow Knuckleheads for making this by far my favorite stop on the interwebs! BTFU!!!!
Congrats to you and our team

post-4.jpg

Your words speak volumes to me. Similar statements of life changes thru the years, and a nice diversion thru it all. Congratulations on your 1000th post , and a memorable moment last night as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT