ADVERTISEMENT

“Ryan Walters” trending on X (Twitter)…

IronChefBBQ

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2004
Sadly, doesn’t look like he’s going anywhere yet…both literally & figuratively…but sounding like a rumored affair, if true, could give ‘cause’ and soften the buyout. If it happens, it sounds like it will be soon…

Last edited:
Can anyone identify a reliable source who is saying these things? Twitter has become a cesspool of lies and disinformation at this point. All the rumors I saw looked like a bunch of attention seekers.

This kind of speculation could be really damaging to him and his family.

Can anyone identify a reliable source who is saying these things? Twitter has become a cesspool of lies and disinformation at this point. All the rumors I saw looked like a bunch of attention seekers.

This kind of speculation could be really damaging to him and his family.
It’s idiots on twitter. If his wife is basing anything on what’s said on the internet…god help them.

Part of why you get paid an insane amount of money to coach college football is that you’re subject to these idiots and their ramblings. Whether it’s me on a message board or some weird guy on Twitter it’s part of the job. Not saying it’s ok. Don’t agree with it…but Purdue’s coach is going to get it 1000% less than most BIG or SEC fanbases will dish out.

Reactions: RDUBoiler
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT