ADVERTISEMENT

“Noth’n cute about what we're do’n” words of wisdom Coach Painter

Flot

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
A fan experiences a ton more from the game in less than 5 minutes. And visually is shows how special this group is and how in the hell is Edey making some of these shots getting whack-a-moled.

And I just was reminded about the Taco Bell reference at the beginning. Nice slam on IU.

“There 2 things man. There’s doing your job, and there’s doing your job while competing. The second one is special”.

“1-2-3 Family” in the huddle.

Love this. My favorite recap from the games.

Last edited:
A fan experiences a ton more from the game in less than 5 minutes. And visually is shows how special this group is and how in the hell is Edey making some of these shots getting whack-a-moled.

And I just was reminded about the Taco Bell reference at the beginning. Nice slam on IU.

“There 2 things man. There’s doing your job, and there’s doing your job while competing. The second one is special”.

Quality people playing quality basketball is NOT an accident. It is a culture Purdue always strives to obtain by recruiting talented players, quality individuals that strive to improve their game while being good people. Give a lot of credit to Matt as the players get much more than just making baskets

How come Edey did not get an assist on his pass to Lance, where he dribbled across mid-court for a breakaway layup? I can see not getting the assist if anyone got the ball in the backcourt and had to dribble around people, but for Lance, it was a straight drive to the basket.

How come Edey did not get an assist on his pass to Lance, where he dribbled across mid-court for a breakaway layup? I can see not getting the assist if anyone got the ball in the backcourt and had to dribble around people, but for Lance, it was a straight drive to the basket.
I assume as in years past an "assist" directly leads to a basket. Dribbling half the court even though it was a great play by Zach after Lance caused the ball to get loose wouldn't be considered leading directly to a basket due to the number of dribbles Lance made. More importantly it should be apparent that "stats" do not tell the whole story

Has it been discussed if that off the back board shot by Smith was an intended pass?

Reactions: Roeder
Has it been discussed if that off the back board shot by Smith was an intended pass?
just the video of Zach. I think it was because of the angle and placement that was made... I think Braden thinks every time he can get it to the board at a good angle it is Zach's to get

Reactions: Do Dah Day and Flot
During that play I yelled, "Nice assist, Zach!"

• Love
Reactions: mediaexpert
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT