ADVERTISEMENT

Zander, we hardly knew ye.

Tommaker

Senior
Dec 11, 2002
Thanks for your spirit, output and dedication to the team, program and University. 4.5 yards per carry average over your Purdue career, tick it up to 5 with the bowl game. I'd say best of luck in the NFL, but you can do it with grit, determination and hard work...all things you excel at.

Thanks for your spirit, output and dedication to the team, program and University. 4.5 yards per carry average over your Purdue career, tick it up to 5 with the bowl game. I'd say best of luck in the NFL, but you can do it with grit, determination and hard work...all things you excel at.
Missed this somewhere along the line, but is this confirmed?

I was hoping he would come back, work on some things, run over or jump over some more dbs, and show nfl scouts what a great all-around contributor he can be - including on special teams.

Reactions: DAG10
Missed this somewhere along the line, but is this confirmed?

I was hoping he would come back, work on some things, run over or jump over some more dbs, and show nfl scouts what a great all-around contributor he can be - including on special teams.
Hes gonna make a run at the pros.

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
I saw earlier this year on I believe ourlads, they had him projected to go in the 5th or 6th rd. I think if he gets an invite to the combine he could impress. There's a place for him in the NFL on a few teams. Saints always seem to have a player like him on their roster.

I saw earlier this year on I believe ourlads, they had him projected to go in the 5th or 6th rd. I think if he gets an invite to the combine he could impress. There's a place for him in the NFL on a few teams. Saints always seem to have a player like him on their roster.
I doubt he gets invited. He will need to have a hell of a pro day

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT