ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Edey NBA draft combine results

I haven’t seen the entire draft listing. So I don’t really know where the knicks or Bucks are drafting. I have to believe his 3 point shooting shocked a lot of scouts. His speed and agility is good. His defense is good and painter’s rep for developing big men is good. He proved last year with his minutes played per game, his stamina is good. His health and injury factor is good. He can do more than just dunk. His ft are good.

I have to believe looking at the draft and his combine results and his one on one matchups against players in the draft. He should go no later than 20 and closer to 15 depending on the teams.

There will be at least 3-5 teams where he would be a good fit. And will take a chance on him. Ivey has proven he worthy of his pick. Edey’s success like every other player is dependent on where he is picked. Swanigan was a bad fit in Portland.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Giannis is far from being good at shooting 3’s
Let’s not confuse him with facts. Has to say something (usually factually wrong) to get responses. Giannis is a career 28% 3pt shooter who actually shot 34.8% his rookie year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT