ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Edey Named Big Ten Player of the Year

Just watching him and Loyer shooting around at OPS right now. Loyer just made 20 straight 3's. I hope that shooting touch is back
That and I hope his conditioning is up and ready for the grind of the B1G. I think him and Smith won’t hit that wall this year. Which should help their shooting a lot by not being so fatigued and will have their legs be fresher.

Reactions: Schmedly_Whiplash
That and I hope his conditioning is up and ready for the grind of the B1G. I think him and Smith won’t hit that wall this year. Which should help their shooting a lot by not being so fatigued and will have their legs be fresher.
Hope his shot is falling and that we give them more rest and take advantage of the skills off the deep lineup and change of pace and advantages t that offers. Keep them fresh so minutes are at peak production

This! I"m going to go mad (er) if we over use guys with the bench we "THINK" we have.
If we crank up the defensive intensity, in their face from minute 1 and keep throwing fresh legs at them, it's going to be demoralizing. And exhausting.
We've played those teams before.
High pressure ALL game long, wear them down!
And we'll be used to pace and won't panic come tourney time when other teams try to do it to us.
Again.

Reactions: Do Dah Day
I think something nobody is talking about is what if Zach makes another leap in improvements like he has each year at Purdue?

I'm not talking about shooting 3s or new wrinkles to his game either. Every year he's gotten better at low post scoring, rebounding, rim protection, and pick and roll defense. I think it's safe to say there will be another jump in all those areas as he continues to develop which is scary to think about.

Reactions: Schmedly_Whiplash
I think something nobody is talking about is what if Zach makes another leap in improvements like he has each year at Purdue?

I'm not talking about shooting 3s or new wrinkles to his game either. Every year he's gotten better at low post scoring, rebounding, rim protection, and pick and roll defense. I think it's safe to say there will be another jump in all those areas as he continues to develop which is scary to think about.
I have been posting this very same thought all over and others have too. So very much in agreement with you. Hope he keeps making those jumps in improvement!

Reactions: mathboy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT