ADVERTISEMENT

Zach asks a simple question. Gillis is amused.

Mason with his right hand has either pushed pritzel (sp?) away or is about to do such. Based upon Mason's smile I say he already separated then by pushing Pritzel that was about to be turned into a pretzel...course Purdue loses in that situation. It was good that Zach just laughed.
In addition, I love Zach's demeanor this year, to me it is a little meaner. I don't have stats but it seems to me that Zach is shooting fewer hook shots this year and making power moves, dunks, etc. He is playing with more fire which is just what we need.

In addition, I love Zach's demeanor this year, to me it is a little meaner. I don't have stats but it seems to me that Zach is shooting fewer hook shots this year and making power moves, dunks, etc. He is playing with more fire which is just what we need.

Meaner....good.
Someone has to be demonstrative with the refs over Zfouls.

Reactions: Bruce1 and DrEss
Part of that is the running start from the high ball screen. Purdue is moving him to get the ball more rather than him just going to the blocks all the time. It seems to me that he is on the blocks still, but not fixtured down there for so many seconds. Being quicker it is harder for teams to load up on him as bad as a stationary player. He still is going to sit on the blocks...it is just not for as long it seems to me...

Mason with his right hand has either pushed pritzel (sp?) away or is about to do such. Based upon Mason's smile I say he already separated then by pushing Pritzel that was about to be turned into a pretzel...course Purdue loses in that situation. It was good that Zach just laughed.

Nick Pringle.

Reactions: tjreese
Late reply. Pringle has his right hand ready when needed!

Reactions: tjreese
Zack's left arm/wrist is cocked at the ready to deflect upward.
I hope we don't see that. Purdue needs Zach!!! I was down at Butler in the mid 60s when Roger Blalock and Rick Mauck (sp?) got into a fight that lasted maybe two seconds. Roger broke his ankle and Rick got a broken nose...all about 10 feet in front of me.

snip...snip...

Blalock earned a bachelor's degree in physical education with a communication minor from Purdue in 1969. He was a two-year basketball letterwinner for the Boilermakers and averaged 12.3 points per game during the 1966-67 season. His 1967-68 season was cut short when he suffered a broken ankle against Butler in December that ended his college career.

snip...snip...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT