ADVERTISEMENT

Your Mom

Ran in to her and her crew at a bar in Tokyo like 19 years ago. Frankly one of the least attractive stars I can imagine in person. Yikes.

Ran in to her and her crew at a bar in Tokyo like 19 years ago. Frankly one of the least attractive stars I can imagine in person. Yikes.
….yikes. 19 years ago would have been at the relative "height" of her fame. She has not particularly aged well since then. If you think that wasn't attractive then.....

(I'm still at work, going on 17 hours, so I am looking for distractions at this point, so if anybody wants to post more videos of semi-attractive, scantily dressed females, I wouldn't hate it).

….yikes. 19 years ago would have been at the relative "height" of her fame. She has not particularly aged well since then. If you think that wasn't attractive then.....

(I'm still at work, going on 17 hours, so I am looking for distractions at this point, so if anybody wants to post more videos of semi-attractive, scantily dressed females, I wouldn't hate it).
She and her two girlfriends were about 4’9”, overly made up and bitchy. But they thought they were pretty hot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT