ADVERTISEMENT

You wouldn’t believe how easy it is to register to vote in California

BSIT

All-American
Feb 2, 2011
Poipu, HI
I just moved to California and wanted to register to vote. I called the Orange County Republican headquarters and asked them where I could register and the young man said I can register you over the phone. I said you’re kidding because I could be from Mexico. He just chuckled and said don’t get me started. He even asked me if I would like the ballot mailed to me. I was just dumbfounded and realized why Democrats control the state if it so easy to vote. Mind you, I don’t have my California driver’s license.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
I just moved to California and wanted to register to vote. I called the Orange County Republican headquarters and asked them where I could register and the young man said I can register you over the phone. I said you’re kidding because I could be from Mexico. He just chuckled and said don’t get me started. He even asked me if I would like the ballot mailed to me. I was just dumbfounded and realized why Democrats control the state if it so easy to vote. Mind you, I don’t have my California driver’s license.
Just wait till you actually vote, where you show up at the polling place, say "I'm gr8indoorsman" and they say, "OK, here's your ballot."

Reactions: Purdue97 and BSIT

Are they supposed to be doing that? Also, I think they require the last 4 of your SSN if you don't hold a CA driver license. This is one of the things I wish they would make standard across all states. You have to be able to identify yourself one way or another.

Are they supposed to be doing that? Also, I think they require the last 4 of your SSN if you don't hold a CA driver license. This is one of the things I wish they would make standard across all states. You have to be able to identify yourself one way or another.
I believe I had to give my last 4 of my SSN.

Reactions: eugenevdebs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT