ADVERTISEMENT

You have a game coming up, right?

Aug 7, 2011
Come on, BMs - I've been hanging around this board all week waiting for someone to talk about tomorrow's game in Minnesota, but you all just mope and talk about your next coach.

Don't you have any thoughts about your team, individual players, strategy, tactics, predictions, or hoped-for outcomes?

Come on, BMs - I've been hanging around this board all week waiting for someone to talk about tomorrow's game in Minnesota, but you all just mope and talk about your next coach.

Don't you have any thoughts about your team, individual players, strategy, tactics, predictions, or hoped-for outcomes?
We always play decent at Minnesota. I predict a very high scoring game (as it always is) and a Purdue loss. 52-42. Blough will have 3 picks.

I just hope your coach doesn't try to eat one of our players.

Do the college girls in Minnesota shave their legs or is it too cold?

I heard that Minnesota likes to run the ball a lot. This is bad news for Purdue as they can not stop the run. Most likely will be a long day.

I heard that Minnesota likes to run the ball a lot. This is bad news for Purdue as they can not stop the run. Most likely will be a long day.
I really like your stadium, enjoy watching games from there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT