ADVERTISEMENT

You can’t make this stuff up

PA Boilermakers

Sophomore
Dec 6, 2004
Milford, PA
Two weeks ago this DA charges 2 cops for pointing a taser at a woman while making a point that a taser is considered a deadly weapon under Georgia state law. Today he filed murder charges along with 10 other charges against a police officer who shot and killed a man who violently resisted arrest for DUI while taking and firing a taser at him as he was fleeing.

Don't need to kill someone and use deadly force over a taser. I'm sure you'd be fine with it if it was someone you knew who was killed.

Reactions: rasrar
Two weeks ago this DA charges 2 cops for pointing a taser at a woman while making a point that a taser is considered a deadly weapon under Georgia state law. Today he filed murder charges along with 10 other charges against a police officer who shot and killed a man who violently resisted arrest for DUI while taking and firing a taser at him as he was fleeing.
Actually agree with you here. The cop messed up big time. But I have big doubts about going for felony murder. You beat up 2 cops and start grabbing from their weapons and then while running away turn and point a weapon at a cop. You might get shot. I imagine the everyone’s adrenaline was pumping. It’s hard to make a good decision in this situation. It was an error. But not a unforced error.

of course I haven’t seen all the evidence and always reserve the right to change my mind.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT