ADVERTISEMENT

Yesterday in Portland

They call it “DAY OF RAGE!!!!”

Isn’t every day a “DAY OF RAGE” with BLM and Antifa?
Trump was mocked when he claimed that the left would soon come after Washington and Jefferson. He was proven correct but did any of us think that the left would tear down statues of Abraham Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt? What makes this worse is that our media hardly covers it.

Last edited:
Reactions: BSIT
I could care less about Portland. If it burned to the ground, I wouldn't blink an eyelash.
The local dem/lefty/lib government has enabled this lawlessness to continue to occur, so they deserve everything they get.

Trump was mocked when he claimed that the left would son come after Washington and Jefferson. He was proven correct but did any of us think that the left would tear down statues of Abraham Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt? What makes this worse is that our media hardly covers it.
I venture to say many in these groups would tear down a statue of MLK if they could.. Anarchy likes anarchy

Reactions: PA Boilermakers
Trump was mocked when he claimed that the left would son come after Washington and Jefferson. He was proven correct but did any of us think that the left would tear down statues of Abraham Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt? What makes this worse is that our media hardly covers it.

two reasons for the lack of media coverage...1 doesn’t fit the narrative...2. It’s no longer news from Portland, it’s normal everyday life now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT