ADVERTISEMENT

Yale up big over Kansas right now!

youblewit-adamsandler.gif

Watching Illinois for the first time over Missouri right now.....there annual border war.

MO being crushed 30-15 right now. I am sure they will come back & tighten it up. But right now IL looks scary good. Dad says they will be B10 champs. Possibly? I doubt it. I have Purdue by 3 games. But I will have to admit they look tough.

Maryland up 33-21 at UCLA now
Maryland almost blew a 20 pt lead in the 2nd half by going 11 mins without a FG to a not great UCLA team (at least right now). Maryland did not look comfortable against the press…bad passes everywhere. Young carried Maryland with 37 (!!!). Reese was non existent with 5 fouls, and 1 pt and 4 rebounds. He seems disinterested this year compared to last…not sure what’s up with him.

Maryland almost blew a 20 pt lead in the 2nd half by going 11 mins without a FG to a not great UCLA team (at least right now). Maryland did not look comfortable against the press…bad passes everywhere. Young carried Maryland with 37 (!!!). Reese was non existent with 5 fouls, and 1 pt and 4 rebounds. He seems disinterested this year compared to last…not sure what’s up with him.

I still think they will give Purdue a handful and then some in College Park coming up right after the New Year holiday....Purdue's next conference game. But yes, their play has been uninspired most of the season. Young was in his own zone last night on offense....looked like mini-Harden at times.

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
I still think they will give Purdue a handful and then some in College Park coming up right after the New Year holiday....Purdue's next conference game. But yes, their play has been uninspired most of the season. Young was in his own zone last night on offense....looked like mini-Harden at times.
Oh I expect Purdue will get their 150% best effort. It could change around their season if they win. We will get to see how this team will handle being number 1 and getting everyone’s best on the New Year. Hope we aren’t flat and come out dominating right away to not allow them to think they have a shot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT