ADVERTISEMENT

WuFlu came from a Wuhan Lab

guidelinesa2

All-American
Sep 3, 2018
Everything I posted last spring continues to stand, the bullshit bat / seafood market story is history, the intermediate host has yet to be found and no one is even looking.

Reactions: fish bowl
Everything I posted last spring continues to stand, the bullshit bat / seafood market story is history, the intermediate host has yet to be found and no one is even looking.

US was paying for research there. NIH/EcoHealth Alliance/Wuhan Institute. Absolutely started there. China will never admit their level 4 facility had a booboo.

US was paying for research there. NIH/EcoHealth Alliance/Wuhan Institute. Absolutely started there. China will never admit their level 4 facility had a booboo.

Yep, as I said last year, it was the perfect crime, they released it on us, and it was our research, so we were just as much to blame as them, provided wed never be able to prove they allowed it to happen

Nice news source. I think this article is better

Nice news source. I think this article is better

You know what is really funny ? This has nothing to do with the original post but liberal idiots like you still have Trump living 24/7 in your head . WTF did you feel the need to add this for? Nothing amuses me more than the limited mental abilities of liberals, thanks for proving it once again

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG

We call it the Wuhan Don flu in America. It didn’t have to be this bad. Trump lost the most jobs ever. Total anti American loser.

Last edited:
Yep, as I said last year, it was the perfect crime, they released it on us, and it was our research, so we were just as much to blame as them, provided wed never be able to prove they allowed it to happen

mr conspiracy theory man. We used to lock wacky folks like you up back in the good old days. Thanks for the chuckles. You might be better off taking your conspiracy theories over to Facebook with the rest of Karen’s who peddle in your low iq nonsense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT