ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, up 28-14 in first half

Up 36-29 at half

Miss Perry and Miss Clemons with outstanding first halves.
This post was edited on 2/11 7:59 PM by GemstateBoiler

Re: Up 36-29 at half

39 percent shooting, 1 trey and 16-22 ft's and Cats were 36 percent, 6 treys and 17-18 ft's.

This post was edited on 2/11 9:51 PM by destewart

Not to put lipstick on a pig, but with Thornton out and Wilson for most of the second half, the Boilers might have won this. but we will never know and it doesn't much matter this season which is a disaster.

This season was a disaster, wasn't it? I had really thought it would be better. Too optimistic again! However, call me crazy, but tonight's game actually made me feel better. Yeah, OT undid us, as always, but with April on the bench with concussion symptoms, Torrie in a boot, and Ashley having to run point, we still hung with one of the top teams in the league for most of the game. While this season turned out to be a major flop, I do have high hopes for the future. I have heard people on other boards declaring that they will not renew their tickets next year, unless we get a new coach, but I'm not ready to give up on the Boilers. We have not yet seen Haley Bodnar on the floor, Bridget Perry has come on like gangbusters, we do have guard talent in Wilson and Keys, and in Ashley Morrissette after she grows out of her Sophomore Slump, and a very very good freshman class on the way. I'm going to hang around and see what happens.

I drive about 180 miles round trip, and I plan to continue to do so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT