ADVERTISEMENT

Wow! Purdue was fed illegal signals before the Big Ten championship game

This was a former coaching staff for the BT Championship.

Give penalties to the Brohms. They are at UL. That university is used to penalties with the NCAA.

Reactions: Bill4411
Just goes to show how silly all the signal stuff is. Purdue had Michigan’s signals and still got their ass handed to them.

Reactions: ExRegionRat
Just goes to show how silly all the signal stuff is. Purdue had Michigan’s signals and still got their ass handed to them.
Funny. UM has everyone's signals so no one knows what you are complaining about. BT is ready to slap UM with some penalties. They haven't said anything to Purdue so your sources must be erroneous.

Reactions: pboiler18
Funny. UM has everyone's signals so no one knows what you are complaining about. BT is ready to slap UM with some penalties. They haven't said anything to Purdue so your sources must be erroneous.
The Big Ten was just notified today that Purdue obtained illegal signals from other Big Ten coaches. Under the sportsmanship clause, there will be repercussion.

Oh, how do you know the signals and still get your ass whooped? Lmao

Sounds like Michigan wants others to go down with them so the punishment isn't as harsh. Something tells me Michigan is behind the leak through a third-party hearsay.
Hilarious the disastrous first year head coach from Purdue was talking all that shit about Jim Harbaugh when it turns out, Purdue was begging for illegal legal signs from Ryan Day last year

• Haha
Reactions: z_one
Hilarious the disastrous first year head coach from Purdue was talking all that shit about Jim Harbaugh when it turns out, Purdue was begging for illegal legal signs from Ryan Day last year
False. Troll bait. Harbaugh had Purdue's signals for the BT Championship. You got it turned around. Don't believe me? Ask the BT.

Last edited:
Big deal. It’s not like Brohm had an unpredictable offense! Michigan knew what plays Purdue would do without having to know the signs.

As for walters stealing signs at Illinois, it would explain why they were successful last year .

Reactions: pboiler18
Did Walters say more than I saw what? Dear God why are people freaking out about him? He said like 3 sentences, that they had the ticket purchase info and some video of folks in those seats recording. It's not like he's leading some crusade against poor Michigan.

And from everything I see, the previous staff got some signals from Rutgers and OSU in a manner that is NOT ILLEGAL. The person who turned over this info stated as much. There was no advanced scouting or anything. Michigan, on the other hand...

Honestly though, Purdue's head coach is like the hottest topic on the internet right now, so we'll take it.

I haven’t seen Walters say anything about Purdue or Illinois or much about Michigan other than one of their coaches bought tickets to watch a Purdue game. If anything I’d chastise Michigan for wasting their money buying tickets to watch purdue play. We all know those 80 recruits who came to the Purdue /Ohio st game were not very interested in watching Purdue!

The Big Ten was just notified today that Purdue obtained illegal signals from other Big Ten coaches. Under the sportsmanship clause, there will be repercussion.

Oh, how do you know the signals and still get your ass whooped? Lmao
You have any proof the signals were obtained illegally ?

You know, like the proof Purdue has on Michigan’s dumbass coaches?

• Wow
Reactions: GolfHacker1
It would have been the Brohms who were involved. It was pretty obvious that we stole their signs by the score. Day at OSU said today that it never happened with his people. Appears to be Michigan blowing wind. BIG has not accused anyone else but Michigan.

It would have been the Brohms who were involved. It was pretty obvious that we stole their signs by the score. Day at OSU said today that it never happened with his people. Appears to be Michigan blowing wind. BIG has not accused anyone else but Michigan.
Of course Ryan day is going to say that. Michigan claims they have text messages. Will be interesting to see what are those text messages in a collision between Ohio State, Rutgers and Purdue last year.

• Haha
Reactions: z_one
Of course Ryan day is going to say that. Michigan claims they have text messages. Will be interesting to see what are those text messages in a collision between Ohio State, Rutgers and Purdue last year.
Are you aware that the wolverine is a member of the weasel family?

Your incoherent rants on this forum reminded me of that fact.

Poor UM, everybody picking on the Big Blue? LOL

• Love
Reactions: SKYDOG
The score of the game was a true indicator of the difference in the two teams. Just think what the score would be if Purdue didn’t have those signs!

The score of the game was a true indicator of the difference in the two teams. Just think what the score would be if Purdue didn’t have those signs!
Not sure they had any more signs than UM already had. They have been cheating at least that long. If anything it just leveled the playing field.

If anything, Purdue played better than they usually did against mich. A little known fact. Purdue scored more points against Michigan than other team did this year. Admittedly it was a blowout but Michigan is very upset we scored that meaningless Td

If anything, Purdue played better than they usually did against mich. A little known fact. Purdue scored more points against Michigan than other team did this year. Admittedly it was a blowout but Michigan is very upset we scored that meaningless Td
I have a feeling that that'll be very upset this weekend

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT