ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, just noticed Rutgers beat Coppin State 107-33...

DocRon

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2001
Sheridan , Michigan
earlier this month. Stringer's WBB team showed no mercy. Only played 10 of their 13 players... what's with that? Maybe injuries? In 2nd and 4th quarters they outscored Coppin State 25-3. Only 27 of their points were from bench.

Talk about a beat-down. I would love it if one day her team gets beat like that.

Reactions: jindy
earlier this month. Stringer's WBB team showed no mercy. Only played 10 of their 13 players... what's with that? Maybe injuries? In 2nd and 4th quarters they outscored Coppin State 25-3. Only 27 of their points were from bench.

Talk about a beat-down. I would love it if one day her team gets beat like that.

I've often felt the same way about UConn.

Reactions: DocRon
I guess you play the game, and if you are able to dominantly beat the other guys, why not kick the shit out of them? Sportsmanship be damned!

I really don't like Vivian Stringer. I don't like the way she coaches. I don't like the way she treats her kids, and I hope we kick their butts like they did to Chopin State.

Reactions: DocRon and jindy
I guess you play the game, and if you are able to dominantly beat the other guys, why not kick the shit out of them? Sportsmanship be damned!

I really don't like Vivian Stringer. I don't like the way she coaches. I don't like the way she treats her kids, and I hope we kick their butts like they did to Chopin State.

From looking at the box score and play by play tracker it appears that at least a couple of Rutgers starters were in(and scored) with roughly 5 minutes left in the game, when the lead was 70+ points. Unless there was literally no one left to put into the game that's out of line.

Reactions: DocRon and mathboy
I saw the OSU women beat Ohio U. 107-37 in Athens back in 2004.

It came full circle last Saturday in Columbus, however, when Ohio beat OSU 74-68.

Reactions: DocRon
I saw the OSU women beat Ohio U. 107-37 in Athens back in 2004.

It came full circle last Saturday in Columbus, however, when Ohio beat OSU 74-68.

Maryland beat on Quinnipiac today by 50+, but it just appears to be one team that much better than the other(Maryland played their bench a lot). On the other side the margin of error in this Quinnipiac event was much more than in their normal polling:).

Last edited:
Reactions: rgarlitz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT