ADVERTISEMENT

With this latest development

paintball1979

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Feb 13, 2008
The Indiana All-star game just got even more interesting. The top two vote getters are going to Purdue. It is a given they will start and should be interesting to see how they play together. The next chance to see what we have in these two recruits against fairly decent competition.

Always fun to see a new Boiler get after it. Also interested in seeing Harris Brown play.

The Indiana All-star game just got even more interesting. The top two vote getters are going to Purdue. It is a given they will start and should be interesting to see how they play together. The next chance to see what we have in these two recruits against fairly decent competition.

I'm gonna go to the game...first time in many years...used to be a regular back when it was a big deal.

Since the game is owned by the IUStar I'm betting they won't let them both on the floor at the same time!!!

Reactions: West James
Swanigan may have a conflict, he and Vince Edwards have both been invited to tryout for the 19U USA Team to compete in the World Championship tournament as I understand. Not sure how the schedules work out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT